Total Solution Here i go again ....

Fat Bird

Hello fellow exanters!!

I joined this forum a year ago when I started my first journey on Exante - I have to say , I did good! With the support of all u lovely people on here I stayed total solution until mid march and then went onto working solutions until around July time and in total 59lbs ;-) managed to maintain within 7lbs going on and coming off..... Going on and coming off...... U get the picture.

Anyway after a huge stuff fest over Xmas and new year I am now 14 lb heavier :-(. So I've decided to take the bull by the horns and give Exante another go :)

I'm 40 in March and plan to stay 100% until end of feb - I plan to lose the stone I have just put on and another stone and a half by my birthday .

Feeling a little apprehensive as I know how HARD I found the first week last time (felt like I wasn't gonna make it.... Longessssssttttttt week of my life ) however I know how valuable the support is in here and how it can make the difference between success and failure ... I recognise a few of the names from my last time and I'm hoping that there'll be lots of good advice and help like I got last time.

Best of luck guys ........ Here I go again.....
FB xxx

Hey! It certainly is ...... Like I said it got me through last time - when I felt I was having a 'wobble' I'd pop on here and the comments would see me through it . Best of luck for your weight loss
FB xx

HIya, wow, you have done AMAZING!! congrats <3 xxx

Thank you Poppy! Been a real struggle today (day 2) and I know that the next few days will be harder - took me a week last time until the ketosis fairy paid her visit - so I'm assuming it will be similar this time :-(
I'm not gonna lie - this is one if the HARDEST diets in the first few days, but the results are SO worth it :)
Be good :)
FB xx

Yes its gonna be hard but the results are sooo worth it :) xxxx

Welcome back Fat Bird.....it is hard but the results are worth it and you've got your birthday to aim for!!

Good luck.

Back