Here I go again!!!

Hi Jael,
Have you had a good week?
I've not been able to log on much the last few days with work so not had chance to read everything?

Hope you have a plan for Sunday that you are comfortable with.

Night xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Sam, it's been a good week, I'm down 7lbs which is great. Yeah the plans for tomorrow now are that everyone's going to my parents and they're getting sushi in and I'm just going to have a pack. Because we're all doing diets and stuff at the moment they decided that was the easiest option for everyone and I'm happier with that plan. I know I could probably have a piece or 2 of sashimi but I've decided not to, I'm going to stay strong and just stick to my pack.

Well done! Good loss.
What a positive step ... Glad a sensible solution was sorted.
How are you feeling generally? X

Well done mrs blobby. That's fab inspiration for me. I've a miserable cold so had a sarnie for brekkie this am. Back to shakes and bars rest of day. Lemsip kicking in and I don't want to fall off the wagon. When I see how far could go in the next 3-4 weeks I'm delighted.
Congrats

WeightChamp I hope you feel better soon, dieting when you're feeling ill is really hard.

And Sam, I feel fine, just wishing life wouldnt get in the way of dieting, it's so mch easier when I dont have things to do or places to be lol.

WeightChamp I hope you feel better soon, dieting when you're feeling ill is really hard.

And Sam, I feel fine, just wishing life wouldnt get in the way of dieting, it's so mch easier when I dont have things to do or places to be lol.

Hi Jael,
I know what you mean! I'm really tired today and the shops quiet... I want to be in my pjs on the sofa!! Hope all goes ok tomorrow and you have a good weight in this week

Sam xx

Sam that profile picture of you on the staircase, that's not on a cruise ship is it? It looks familiar.

Yes it was - ocean village.
It was me around my target weight ... I put it up as a target!!
X

Ah I wish they hadn't gone bust, I always fancied Ocean Village. We did Royal Caribbean cruises the last 2 summers but cant afford to do another one this year again.

Hi Jael,

How was your day? X

Hi Jael,

How was your day? X

Hi Sam, the day was ok, busy with the family, they had a huuuuuuge sushi feast and I had my bar. I did have 2 tiny pieces of tuna sashimi but I had them knowing I wasn't going doing any damage to the diet, they're completely carb-free, the best of the fish I believe, and the pieces were really tiny. I also resisted the chocolate cake my mum made which made me feel good.

hope you had a good day x

Hi Sam, the day was ok, busy with the family, they had a huuuuuuge sushi feast and I had my bar. I did have 2 tiny pieces of tuna sashimi but I had them knowing I wasn't going doing any damage to the diet, they're completely carb-free, the best of the fish I believe, and the pieces were really tiny. I also resisted the chocolate cake my mum made which made me feel good.

hope you had a good day x

Hi Jael,
Well done on resisting the chocolate cake!
Glad you had a nice day.

How you feeling today? X

Well I was doing fine, til I found out my car needs £1000 of work to pass it's MOT :( Now I'm wishing I had that chocolate cake. In fact I just remembered there's a piece of it that my daughter brought home. I need to stay well away from the kitchen or it's going to start calling my name :(

Well I was doing fine, til I found out my car needs £1000 of work to pass it's MOT :( Now I'm wishing I had that chocolate cake. In fact I just remembered there's a piece of it that my daughter brought home. I need to stay well away from the kitchen or it's going to start calling my name :(

Oh no - but eating the cake will not help you find the money. It will make things worse. stay strong .... have a coffee or a coke zero .... hope it all sorts out xx

I've resisted, just having my last shake and some water. I haven't managed more than 2 litres of water today but that'll have to do, I dont have it in me to drink anymore.

I've resisted, just having my last shake and some water. I haven't managed more than 2 litres of water today but that'll have to do, I dont have it in me to drink anymore.

Oh I'm glad for you ... That's a good amount of water too. I tend to do a 2lt bottle of still water a day and then a mixture of hot drinks on top. Made some fresh coffee this afternoon that was lovely! The smell was lush!!

I'm sat watching the soaps... Can't have my normal bath as its leaking :( waiting for the other half to come home and fix it (luckily he's a builder!!) he'll have to fix the living room ceiling too!! Eak!!!

It's gone soooo cold ... Snow seems to have stopped here thank god!

Sam x

Well thats week 6 done and another 5lbs off !! on to week 7 yay .

Well thats week 6 done and another 5lbs off !! on to week 7 yay .

Well done!!! What's your trick? Exercise?

Sam x

Well done!!! What's your trick? Exercise?

Sam x

Hi Sam I have only been walking the dog for 45 mins a day!! I dont think I have enough cals to warrant too much exercise I am very strict with myself and do not cheat, if I lose between 3-5 lbs a week I am happy xxx

Afternoon mrsblobby :)

You are doing great! Absolutely agree with the exercise, Too much stalled my losses so I cut it back to walking.

Hope you are having a good week Hun :) xx

Back