Here I go again!

We went to a different italian and i ended up having steak and salad and refused desert. I then refused an ice cream cone and later again refused a crepe. How good am I?

And we did go to school together - we were even in the same class lol.

I turned down a chinese yesterday and didnt go to the pub although i did have a bottle of wine.

Other than that things are going great. Food has all been legal and im just under another lb down.

Had a vodka, lemonade and blackcurrant on monday and a baileys yesterday. As usual tho there wasnt much food involved so its all good.

It's actually starting to worry me how easy Im finding this just now. Im having no cravings whatsoever and not having any problem at all sticking to the diet. My only problem is my social life. Dating a guy who is constantly trying to feed you is hard work, lol - especially when he keeps wanting to feed you pasta and pastry! Suppose I shouldnt complain but its been a long time since ive actually felt motivated to do anything about my weight so really could do without the constantly having to say no to food.

Cant stop eating today for some reason. All legal stuff although for the first time ive been craving something sweet so i must admit im drinking pepsi max which isnt something i would normally ever drink.

Being a good girl this weekend and not having alcohol until my day out on monday. Ill get there again with this weight loss if it kills me!

Hello Joanne subscribing to your thread :)
I was a lover of Atkins many years ago. Maybe next year I will return back.
Hows the dating going ?

Jade

Back