here i go again...

donna70

Hi everyone:wave_cry:,attempted cambridge last year and lasted one day.Have started again on ss/810 and am quite scared.This is my last chance and am so desperate to lose weight(have about six stones to lose)May be on here quite a lot i feel!

Wishing you lots of success x

hey donna you have to stick the first few days out then be so much easier ive never stuck to any diet but i have this good luck hun xxxxx

:welcome: donna, the first few days are the hardest, but the results are brilliant, you can do this :)

welcome to mini's. best of luck with your diet. Come on here when you find things hard, post, read the stories, look at the inspirational slideshow etc

becky xx

Hoping all goes well on your restart, it will all be worth it when you start to see the weight dropping of you, which wont be long on this diet.x

You've come to the right place for lots and lots of support and inspiration. I would have given up weeks ago.
Best of luck to you.

Welcome ... come on here lots and take eachday at a time - each pound at a time ... and maybe start a diary to record how you are getting on and feeling.

Good luck.

welcome and good luck, you'll get loads of support on here. Get the first few days out of the way and it does get easier xx

Hi hun and welcome.
I can only repeat what the others have said, that it gets sooo much easier after the first few days.
Good luck for your first weigh in.
x

hi donna ,
go for it you can do it and can be slim . im on my millionth restart and on day 3 and so far so good. i just have to shift this weight and be slim . my inspiration is porgeous ( aka georgie ) i love looking at her pics ... like a perv ...lol she has done fantastically. from big girl to a godess..... its amazing how some people are simply transformed by weight loss. you can do it , just keep coming on here for inspriation or even to distract yourself when you get a hungry moment ,.theres lways someone here to chat with .
xxxxx lots of luck

Best of luck - keep coming on here, it is such a must in my dieting life! Keeps us all on the straight and narrow and, more importantly, in the know!
You'll be at goal in no time.
Ceri

Back