• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

here i go again...

karenO

Step away from the chips!
Wishing you lots of success x

:welcome: donna, the first few days are the hardest, but the results are brilliant, you can do this :)

welcome to mini's. best of luck with your diet. Come on here when you find things hard, post, read the stories, look at the inspirational slideshow etc

becky xx

Hoping all goes well on your restart, it will all be worth it when you start to see the weight dropping of you, which wont be long on this diet.x

Welcome ... come on here lots and take eachday at a time - each pound at a time ... and maybe start a diary to record how you are getting on and feeling.

Good luck.

bluemoon

Silver Member
welcome and good luck, you'll get loads of support on here. Get the first few days out of the way and it does get easier xx

CeeKay

Staying on plan!
Hi hun and welcome.
I can only repeat what the others have said, that it gets sooo much easier after the first few days.
Good luck for your first weigh in.
x

mommysue

Silver Member
hi donna ,
go for it you can do it and can be slim . im on my millionth restart and on day 3 and so far so good. i just have to shift this weight and be slim . my inspiration is porgeous ( aka georgie ) i love looking at her pics ... like a perv ...lol she has done fantastically. from big girl to a godess..... its amazing how some people are simply transformed by weight loss. you can do it , just keep coming on here for inspriation or even to distract yourself when you get a hungry moment ,.theres lways someone here to chat with .
xxxxx lots of luck

Ceri

Best of luck - keep coming on here, it is such a must in my dieting life! Keeps us all on the straight and narrow and, more importantly, in the know!
You'll be at goal in no time.
Ceri