Here i go again....

4busybee

Well today is day one for me and having stepped on the scales i am ashamed to annnouced that i have put on 12 pounds. I now officially weigh 13st and 7 lbs which i am absolutely gutted about, nevermind back on track today i hope, just keeping everything crossed that i can actually manage to do this CD thing this time.

Sure i shall be posting on here quite a bit over the next few days,lol.

Lots of love Busy XX

Hey Busy - you and me both!!

I gained 17lb and am back up to 13st 9lb so we're pretty much in the same boat!
I restarted yesterday so we can trot along together!!

Day 2 - bring it on!!

Hi Russiandoll,

Well i am feeling ok at the moment just hope it lasts, 4.00pm is always a bad time for me. Hows it going day 2, i am scared of finding it hard to keep on rack what with being off it for a while so just hoping i will be ok. How have you found it getting back into it?

Love Busy X

I found the prospect pretty daunting to be honest as I've read so much about how hard others find restarts. However, I'm on day 2 and so far so good.

There is the rumbly tummy (to be expected) and to be honest, it's a welcome change after 2 weeks of feeling bloated and 'acidy'. I'm really making an effort with the water: that's the one advantage to restarting ... as a newbie I found the water intake difficult as I wasn't used to it: as a restarter, I can glug water like a camel!!

I had a headache yesterday but I think that's partially because I was tired (too many late nights - darn those Uni assignments!! ;) )

I think we need to be positive and confident Busy ... we've done this before; we know the ropes and we know the results are great. All these things are to our advantage - keep that in mind and we won't go far wrong!

Stay strong: keep in touch :)

Morning!

Just remember that physically it is NO harder the 2nd time round and hence it is all in your head.

So glug the old water, a few early nights and suddenly those few regained pounds will be gone.

M.

Thanks Mike - a rock of support as always! :)

Back