Here I go again!

Spanglyrainbow

:wave_cry:

So, I have just weighed myself. I have a lot to lose, but I lost 10lbs in the past month without even trying which was a nice surprise haha :p

Starting weight: 240lbs (was 250lbs) Target weight: 135lbs

I have 1 month supply of CD to get started - I am hoping I figure out a way to get more before my supply runs out! Damn CD for not being available in Canada! :confused:

Last time I found it really easy, but I know this time will be a killer as I don't work - so, I have more time to think about food!!

I will be logging onto here loads to keep me motivated! :D

It also helps that my boyfriend wants me to lose weight as he doesn't find me physically attractive while I'm fat! It hurt A LOT, but it's also been a kick up the arse...I will be losing the weight for me...but the spite will help me along haha ;)

I will be restarting tomorrow! YAY!

You guys are awesome - Keep up the great work!!

Verity :eek:

good luck hun and well done on your 10 lbs loss xx

:wave_cry:

So, I have just weighed myself. I have a lot to lose, but I lost 10lbs in the past month without even trying which was a nice surprise haha :p

Starting weight: 240lbs (was 250lbs) Target weight: 135lbs

I have 1 month supply of CD to get started - I am hoping I figure out a way to get more before my supply runs out! Damn CD for not being available in Canada! :confused:

Last time I found it really easy, but I know this time will be a killer as I don't work - so, I have more time to think about food!!

I will be logging onto here loads to keep me motivated! :D

It also helps that my boyfriend wants me to lose weight as he doesn't find me physically attractive while I'm fat! It hurt A LOT, but it's also been a kick up the arse...I will be losing the weight for me...but the spite will help me along haha ;)

I will be restarting tomorrow! YAY!

You guys are awesome - Keep up the great work!!

Verity :eek:

Hiya chick,
I hope ya dont mind me saying but I am angry that your bf said that to you, he should love ya for what ya are both on the inside and the outside. I can understand that ya think it was a good thing but just make sure that ya are doing this for the right reasons and not just because of what he said because there is plenty of men out there who will love ya for what ya are. I used to be a relationship ages ago where the fella said he wouldnt have sex with me until I lost weight so I didn't just because he asked me. He found me too be revolting and put me down regarding my weight however i retaliated by eating, later on he then cheated on me with my best friend but either of them wasnt worth a tear or my friendship. Your fella has no rite to say anything like that to ya, I am sure he has some faults as well and I am not surprised ya were hurt.

Anyways I want to wish ya well with your weight loss journey and looking forward to reading your posts in the near future. take care

good luck hon :D and i agree with Miss U. make sure you are doing this for you or you won't get there. your head has to be in it. you'll do fabulously. looking forward to hearing of your progress :)

abz xx

My ex was exactly the same too.....and when i lost weight with the cambridge and lost lots of weight he would go around telling everyone that it wouldnt last and id put it all back on...the worst thing is i have!

So im also back...was meant to start last week but well didnt ha..so im starting today so that i can come on here lots to get me through day one -in my opinion the worst day! (well and day 4 and 5)

So goodluck!xxx

Bin your fella

That is all :D

Good luck with your weight loss Verity - you sound very determined.

I have to say, I was annoyed with the BF comment - he must be perfect eh? I hope you lose all the weight (him included) as he should love you for who you are, not what weight you are. My other half has always told me that he loves me for who I am and has never once been unkind about my weight (it's a non issue for him). We all deserve that.

Best of luck - I know you'll get to goal in no time. If you really want it, there's no stopping you.

im restarting to ....have been off the wagon for 4 weeks ....started ww but have cheated like crazy cd is gonna be the only way for me.....so here i go again!!!

Thank you for all the support...

Today has been pretty easy as bought 7 books yesterday haha so, I have something to occupy my mind!

Also had a phonecall from my mum - lasted 3 hours haha YAY! I miss my family and friends in the UK...but will be back for a visit in 7 weeks!!

Hope everyone is doing well.

Goodluck on your restart Shell!!

Good luck to the two of you with the CD programme. It isnt easy, but you both sound positive.
That was a shallow thing for your BF to say, but may be it was the only way that he knew to say something like that to you to make you take notice for yourself? Both me and Hubby have problems with weight, but it was his encouragement that got us both working at it together.
Good luck with your journeys.

Kerry-Ann

LOL - I done the same thing, I bought 5 books tho.. shame is i've already read one of them waiting for the process of seeing the CDC (which I did friday) but now waiting for docs to sign the form. They're sooo slow there I don't know how long it'll take.. PLUS I have to pay! (I don't mind paying... just wish they'd hurry up)

Good luck hun, i'm sure you'll do it. I totally agree in what everyone is saying about your BF though. I already know you deserve better!

Best wishes, looking forward to losing lbs with you. Take it easy

This kind of comment from my hubby actually helped me too. He has a nice way of putting it though then bends over backwards to make the weight loss possible but only some of the time. The rest of the time he is an arse about it.

Minz wrote:
'I have to say, I was annoyed with the BF comment - he must be perfect eh? I hope you lose all the weight (him included) as he should love you for who you are, not what weight you are. My other half has always told me that he loves me for who I am and has never once been unkind about my weight (it's a non issue for him). We all deserve that.'

My hubby's way of helping me though. He just doesn't know what it feels like to be trapped inside the fat body and doesn't realise the psychological wrangle inside because he has never experienced it.

Mrs V wrote:
'That was a shallow thing for your BF to say, but may be it was the only way that he knew to say something like that to you to make you take notice for yourself? ........it was his encouragement that got us both working at it together.'

The bit I have highlighted in red is exactly how I feel about this.

Last edited:
Thanks again for the comments!

I hope everyone is having a good day! It's only 12:41pm here - so 8 hours behind most of you.

Day 2 isn't going too badly - I'm a bit hungry, but going to walk to the post office in a bit which is about 2 hours away haha, so that should keep me busy!

As for the boyfriend - as much as he can be an arse..I have to remember how much he is doing for me. He's the only one who can work (visa issues on my end). So the money coming in is all 'his'. It can be very hard at times, but we make it through. He knows how much I want to lose the weight and how unhappy I am with myself. He is willing to put up the money for CD as he knows how much I want to do it...we just have to figure out how to get it in Canada. We'll probably head down to the states to get it. So, he is being helpful and supportive in that way...

The thing that REALLY annoys me though...he's a big guy himself and he has made the comment that he's not that happy with himself. However, he eats and eats and eats....all **** food... On an evening when I am having my peppermint tea...he'll eat about 4 meals...one after the other. In between those meals he'll eat a huge bad of crisps and a whole jar of dip!!! I am disgusted by it!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Ok *breathe Verity* haha Right, I'm good after the vent haha

Off I go to the post office...better get going, so I am back before it's dark haha

Thanks again!!

V

Back