here i go again.............

supergran

Going to do this......
had one week off and wait for it put 6 pounds on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cant believe it so will change ticker. and shame myself.

glug glug:eek:

I've had two weeks off and regained 10lbs - but the food was soooooooo good! oh well, restarted the shakes yesterday so yep, glug glug glug it is!

hi fallenangel
how it going are you still glugging away, 10 pounds will soon float away.
had another false start but on track today drinking water as we speak
good luck everyone

cant believe it i am in the pink.........seems to get quicker every time now.....
breath stinks weeing for england....................i am soooooooo excited.

this time i will take one day at a time and not get cocky this time.

good luck to everyone.

cheb can i burrow will? or D Q have you got him

Send Will back cos I've just eaten a bloomin' choc digestive!!!!

you can have it back, but be gentle with him he has just worked off 3 pounds!!!!

hope all is good with everyone.

p.s. i will need will back at some point dont hog him!

oh no..dont worry will's on his way down the south coast.
should be with you in half hour hang on..............dont do nothing without Will.

Will was with me until about an hour ago, when he left and I found a box of shortbread (now an empty box of shortbread:()

Not sure how I'm going to explain it's absence:eek::eek:

Oh heck. Things will get better when I get back to work! I hope.........

Well he's just told me that he's got other fish to fry and that I should just enjoy the cheesecake!!! Thanks Will! :(

Can you send Will to London? My restart lasted two days! Out with friends yesterday and ended up having duck confit followed by apple crumble. So have started AGAIN today. Muppet behaviour!
Have decided that restarting to lose the final two stone is nothing like starting initially when you need to lose loads and that I need a whole new strategy Of course, I have no idea what my whole new strategy should be - just that I need one. Actually, forget Will, please send wisdom and insight instead! Do you think I can buy those in the sales?:rolleyes:

had one week off and wait for it put 6 pounds on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Supergran,

don't beat yourself up over the gain (not like me, I gave myself a right bashing for gaining 4.5lbs over xmas LOL)

I'm back on full SS two days now, lost 3.5lbs the first day, its not fat like before, its water weight, glycogen storage refilled etc. i've still to read all your posts, but hopefully your on the right direction as far as the scales.

as I said meself, better to come out with it, rather than hide in the corner and end up doing more damage. Roll on the new year when we can get all these excuses for celebrating (BAH HUMBUG) outta the way and concentrate on what WE REALLY WANT...TO LOSE THE WEIGHT :)

Back