HERE I GO AGAIN

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by nimi, 9 December 2008 Social URL.

1. nimi

nimi Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Started cd diet again im weighing 13.7 stone and need to loose at least 2 stone before march when i get married wish me luck
    FINGERS CROSSED I GET TO MY GOAL AS I DONT WANT TO LOOK BIG AND FRUMPY ON THE DAY.
    I WISH I HAD A BUDDY IN LEICESTER OR SOMEONE I COULD GO FOR WALKS WITH TO KEEP ME MOTIVATED?
    ANYONE FROM LEICESTER

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DizzyDeb

DizzyDeb On a Mission!

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(9.12%)
    Diet:
    CD - SS
    Hey nimi, good luck with the restart. Am not in Leicester but wanted to say hi and wish you all the best anyway. You could walk to Scotland if you fancy it - that'll certainly get you fit!

You'll have that 2 stone off in no time, well before your wedding day, and I'm sure you'll look fabby.

4. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.32%)
    Diet:
    cd
    sorry im not in Leics either but i would love to wish you all the best on your cd journey you can do it if you stay positive x

5. Dieting Rambler

Dieting Rambler Size 14 Here I Come!

Start Weight:
    20st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(19.23%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    I'm not in Leicester either but I wanted to wish you all the best in your weight loss journey.

6. anje

anje Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.49%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Not in Leicester either, but sending you courage to persist. I have restarted CD 5 days ago and already lost 10lb, so you will be on target for march (probably well before it).
    Keep us posted!

7. Gunna-make-it

Gunna-make-it Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Hello - I am starting today too and getting married next July so we have something in common - I am sure you will do really well xxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.