Here I go; back again.

How's today going? Headaches gone I hope! :) It gets much better once you're in ketosis!! :)

Week one done and have lost 7.5lbs.
Was hoping for bit more as previously lost 10lbs the first week; but never mind just over half a stone is a great start and I'm please with that.
Also I'm now out of the 14's and into the 13's.

~Well done chick im here to follow xxx

Are you able to do the 30 day shred now your a week in? I'm trying to find some safe exercise to do that wont result in me passing out. So far all I've done is swimming. I have the shred DVD but I think it might be too much on only 600 calories a day.

Well done Slim1day, you have done fantastic. I am hoping for a loss of at least 5lb. I think I'd be happy with that. The trouble is I got weighed on Sunday then had a bad binge day before finally sorting my head out for Monday, when I finally got fully on board with slim and save. I got weighed again on Monday morning (different scales) and it said I had gained 3lb (!!!!!!!) from the previous day... so based on this I'm thinking I have to shift the 3lb gain and I've also lost a day of the week due to the binge.... Sooo basically if I could lose 5lb from my Sunday weight I'd be ecstatic!! I hope over 2 weeks to get out of the 16s and into the 15s!! Its great when you drop into the next stone bracket!!

The 30 day shred is an exercise DVD by Jillian Michaels, the exercise coach on the biggest loser. I found it really intense, but after only a couple of days I was feeling muscles tighten. However I have read that its probably best not to do this during a vlcd, so I've put it back on the shelf for when I've lost the weight and I want to tone everything up!! I'll defiantly go back to it when I increase my calories.

I had a wobble on day 3 and ate a handful of roses chocolates which I instantly regretted!! However other than this I have remained 100%, some days 4 packs, some days 3 packs and a meal.

Last edited:
Back