Here i go...

SECOND DAY AT WORK and did well aswell... dont buy the quorn ready meal of spaghetti and balls tho,... tasteless. yuck. did treat myself to one dorito dipped in dip tho... as it's valentines day! haha xx

I haven't found a quorn thing that I like - it is all tasteless (no matter what I do with it!) and I find the texture really strange. Not worth eating if you're not going to enjoy it :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Chrissy72 said:
I haven't found a quorn thing that I like - it is all tasteless (no matter what I do with it!) and I find the texture really strange. Not worth eating if you're not going to enjoy it :)

I'm with you, Chrissy. It's the texture for me, just turns my stomach.

Some of it is actually really nice ... but not all lol. Had a bagel today mmmmm used laughin cow cheese triangles instead of marg , super low fat and scrummy yummy :)

Just wondering ish... what ur guys average eating day is like, like what do you eat? xx
typical day for me ie today f/e
brekkie.. chocolate weetabix mini's with skimmed milk.
lunch.. new york plain bagel with laughin cow cheese triangle and lettuce with some turkey ham
tea.. quorn lasagne
snacks...
grapes and a 0% fat jogurt
I dont drink tea or coffee and drink no added sugar squash all day..
the bagel today was a first i usually have a jacket spud with some tuna... :)

I'm eating on average about 15g of fat per day, is that normal? I know the daily reccomendation is 70g. :-O

On xen you shouldn't have more than 45g a day, I have around 20g a day.... Are you on myfitnesspal? If so add me as I have an open diary to friends as do a few of us so that would show you x

By the way your food today looks good to me x

I never eat anything close to the max on xen of 45g per day so don't worry about that. And don't listen to people who tell you you have to eat fat so xen can work. The less the better!

KB x

thanks ladies. :) im not on mfp
well last Thursday morning i started on the tablets, and i was going to wait until i went to the doctors but im impatient so i weighed myself about 20 mins ago. when i went to the docs and she prescribed me the tabs i didn't start taking them until a week later as i went to visit friends down south and i ate and drank loads... so in a week i have lost....
1KG !!!!!!!!!!!
so darn happy right now. :-D

pocket dragon said:
thanks ladies. :) im not on mfp
well last Thursday morning i started on the tablets, and i was going to wait until i went to the doctors but im impatient so i weighed myself about 20 mins ago. when i went to the docs and she prescribed me the tabs i didn't start taking them until a week later as i went to visit friends down south and i ate and drank loads... so in a week i have lost....
1KG !!!!!!!!!!!
so darn happy right now. :-D

Well done xx

They certainly can't do any harm if they make us think more about what we're eating

pocket dragon said:
id just like to say im actually thinking these little blue pills might actually make me healthy! just thought id share :)

That's the idea of them, teaching us to make the right food choices. They've certainly worked for me up to now x

So today i had...

Oatsosimple golden syrup porridge pot

Bagel with a laughing cow super light cheese triangle and some turkey ham

Weightwatchers Cottage pie with half a plate of mixed veg

Snack.. 0% fat yogurt

I'm feeling good and not craving, even when my collegue cooked a pasta bake and smothered it with cheese, all i saw was grease... :)
(And anyone who knows me, knows i'm a cheese monster)

pocket dragon said:
I usually do, working the above out probably comes in at 1000 (ish) :/ I usually have grapes during the day aswell but didnt today..

Was just making sure you're eating enough or it can make your body go in to starvation mode x

Back