Here is to the new me!!!

Good luck with the operation Lisa & looking forward to hearing about your progress when your back on plan afterwards xx

OMG Struggling big time!!!

Right!!:sigh::mad: I am not pleased with myself. I want to get back to 100% shake that weight, but it is not happening. I can't seem to push past the sicky dizzy feeling you get in the first few days. I know that feeling passes and then it is weight loss all the way. i want to get down to a size 14 for christmas, so i have a goal. So what is stopping me :confused:, i am totally frustrated with myself and not finding this easy. I find these things are as easy as you let them be so tomorrow i am going to just do it (fingers crossed). Come on Lisa get a grip love...

How you getting on Lisa? It is the hardest thing ever trying to lose weight isnt it! i guess if it was easy though, nobody would be overweight. Whenever i get that sick feeling i either nibble on something which has no carbs like some chicken or if you want to be 100% dedicated just think about how disappointed you will feel in yourself if you were to fall off the wagon. I know beating ourselves up isnt healthy, but its sometimes the only way to be able to plough through! xx

Still fighting on with weight loss!!!

OK, so I am not winning that fight, but i am not giving up either.

I am still trying to use the shake that weight but i am not getting many days to be 100%. I trully feel i have a food adiction and although i am not winning the battle i am trying every day so although not great or getting the results i want i am not giving up.

Well it is a start, I have resisted alot of bad habbits i gave up, i still dont eat tones of ice cream, i dont drink fizzy juice, i dont have seconds. I really need to beat the take away food (again), get better portion control (again), cut back the chocolate and crisps (again). On the good side i have managed it before so i know i can do it and it is not impossible.

I knew after all the battles i have managed to deal with in my life FOOD would be the hardest, but i WILL get there.

So the plan is simple, i am trying to stay away from the chocolate and crisps, stay away from take away food, i need to control porsions of any food i eat rather than think well i should not have eaten this so i will just eat as much as i want (if that makes sense).

I will try and stick to shake that weight as much as possible rather than just giving up. I will try to consentrate on damage limitation when i do eat, so healthy options, porsion control, no take away (home cooked food is usually better anyway). Most impotantly I WILL NOT GIVE UP.

Here is to the run up to xmas and as much success as possible xx

Lisa, Lisa, Lisa here to have another word with myself lol

I am not skinny quite yet, it maytake some time :p.

Well i am trying to keep going with this diet and will not be giving up. I am hoping to keep my weight down a the very least for the rest of this year. i am making sure i am comfortable in a size 20 by the time this year is out. i guess i will need to be approx. 15st for a comfy size 20 so still a bit to loss :cool:.

Hey Lisa,

Just dropping by to say I totally know where you are coming from and feeling so proud of you for keeping up the motivation and the drive to get to your goal weight!

I wish you the very very best of luck! Keep us in the loop!

From a serial yo-yo dieter (in the past three years I have gone from 16 stone to 9 stone, up to 11 stone, down to 9 and a half stone, up to 13 stone, down to 11stone then up to 15stone 7lb so in three years I have lost around 9 and a half to 10 stone!!) the biggest mistake I made was thinking "ah well Ive cheated now, today is ruined, might as well eat what I want" then that turns into "well Ive ruined this week now, so might as well be bad for rest of the week and start fresh next week" I've done it so many times, more times then I care to remember but that's what makes us regain what we have worked so hard to lose, the diet has to restart the moment you swallow what you shouldn't have eaten, if you do that you can limit the damage done and a moment of cheating wont ruin your whole week, yes you may have lost more if you had stuck to 100% but its going to be better then gaining if you carry on.

Stepping on those scales and seeing it go down, sticking to it for a month and having a person comment they cant believe how much you have lost, stick to it for 2 months and several people will notice, stick to it for 3 months and everyone you know will notice, and that feels so much better then stepping on the scales and seeing your up a pound or two or more and feeling like utter rubbish about yourself.

Good luck, lord knows I understand how bloody hard it can be, keep going :)

Thank you Jen-Cheng and Escapade,

I was going to come on here today and i thought whats the point of talking to myself lol. So i was genuinely please to read your posts, so many thanks :).

I am so fed up with additional pain my weight is causing me that today i have decided to to shake that weight 100%. On those days i cant stick to it i will try damage limitation, i am still sticking to my goals. As if i get to them by xmas i will be pleased with myself, if i manage better then i will be over the moon ;).

Friday is my worst day on any diet even not on a diet, i seem to be programmed to just bing on food on a Friday. So i am on my shake that weight 100% from today to get me over the weekend, once i start eating "treats" i refuse to stop :cry:.

My reward to myself, other than weight loss will be to buy myself something, i would like a pair of earings, nothing expensive of course :D.

Last point i got weighed by my nurse and found out i put on the 10 i lost grr xx

Last edited:
Hey Lisa! Glad to see the fire is still going strong :)

I've bought myself clothes to keep myself motivated, also I keep a money jar and I put in £1 for each pound I lose!

I wouldn't take the weigh in at your nurse's to heart. Most accurate time to weigh is first thing in the morning, so probably just food/water sitting on your stomach. Plus scales seem to be pretty inconsistent anyways!!

I will keep popping my head in now and again :) but looking good! ;)

Very best of luck to you in reaching those goals!
x

Back