Here We Go Again . . . Louise's Final Attempt!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Weight Loss Diaries' started by Kisschase, 10 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Kisschase

Kisschase Member

Weight Watchers (again)
    Hello! :wavey:

My name's Louise and I've been lurking around these boards for a while now, during which time I have started and given up on SW and fallen on and off the WW wagon several times.

Anyway, I am just starting my 2nd week of my last attempt - if I fall off again this time, I am going to give up and give in to being a full-time chubster

I've read some really inspirational diaries (esp. Phil's and NAJH's) on here and I'm hoping by keeping a diary myself, it will help me stick to it 100%

I've started back up at the gym (only 3 visits in 2 weeks, so not a proper gym bunny yet ;)) I am going it alone and getting weighed at the gym (50p a week as aposed to WW fees), so I am hoping you guys will be a great alternative to going to class, in giving me motivation and tips - please feel free to tell me where I am going wrong, I would appreciate any help.

I am on 28 points a day and will be posting my food intake for your inspection :D

Anyway, I think I have waffled on enough - wish me luck!

Thank for visiting, Louise x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Slimming World - at home
    Well done for keeping going - I am sure you will be successful - this is a very motivational place to be. Take care.
  4. Kisschase

Kisschase Member

Weight Watchers (again)
    Thanks for your reply lass and congrats on your weight loss so far x
  5. missybct

missybct nomnomnom

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Welcome! Well, you are doing fab so far, being on week 2! I am on day three of my restart after having a couple of months off and I'm just taking it a day at a time.

I find what helps is to break it down into managable chunks - so don't look at the big picture, just focus on a lb at a time, some people look for 7lbs at a time, or a kilo, or just another digit dropped in BMI. I like focusing on them all :D xxx
  6. Kisschase

Kisschase Member

Weight Watchers (again)
    Hiya Missy! I think you are right, I need to focus on mini goals, as apposed to getting to goal - I need to lose 9 stone, which is approx what the girl I sit next to at work weighs:eek: I keep looking at her, thinking "I am carrying you around all day, no wonder I am always knackered!"

I think I need to focus on my first stone - fingers crossed, done by Chrimbo - and then work on from there.

P.S Your stats look fab! Well done x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.