Here We Go Again . . . Louise's Final Attempt!

Kisschase

Hello! :wavey:

My name's Louise and I've been lurking around these boards for a while now, during which time I have started and given up on SW and fallen on and off the WW wagon several times.

Anyway, I am just starting my 2nd week of my last attempt - if I fall off again this time, I am going to give up and give in to being a full-time chubster
:break_diet:

I've read some really inspirational diaries (esp. Phil's and NAJH's) on here and I'm hoping by keeping a diary myself, it will help me stick to it 100%

I've started back up at the gym (only 3 visits in 2 weeks, so not a proper gym bunny yet ;)) I am going it alone and getting weighed at the gym (50p a week as aposed to WW fees), so I am hoping you guys will be a great alternative to going to class, in giving me motivation and tips - please feel free to tell me where I am going wrong, I would appreciate any help.

I am on 28 points a day and will be posting my food intake for your inspection :D

Anyway, I think I have waffled on enough - wish me luck!

Thank for visiting, Louise x

Welcome! Well, you are doing fab so far, being on week 2! I am on day three of my restart after having a couple of months off and I'm just taking it a day at a time.

I find what helps is to break it down into managable chunks - so don't look at the big picture, just focus on a lb at a time, some people look for 7lbs at a time, or a kilo, or just another digit dropped in BMI. I like focusing on them all :D xxx

Hiya Missy! I think you are right, I need to focus on mini goals, as apposed to getting to goal - I need to lose 9 stone, which is approx what the girl I sit next to at work weighs:eek: I keep looking at her, thinking "I am carrying you around all day, no wonder I am always knackered!"

I think I need to focus on my first stone - fingers crossed, done by Chrimbo - and then work on from there.

P.S Your stats look fab! Well done x

Back