Here we go again, restart take 2!

good luck!

1 stone a very doable in time for Christmas.

What is Zumba like? There is a class near me but I haven't plucked up the courage to go!

Well done on your weight loss! You wished me luck on my first post as I started the same time as you. Check out Diary from Spain and read my trauma this morning!

Anyone know how to change the title on the thread please?

Re: Hiya! This is my diary, wish me luck

I think the day before ketosis is usually the day you're most hungry. It is for me anyway. So just one more day and you should be in ketosis.
No more hunger then ;-)

Good luck. If you feel hungry, have some water or black coffee, I found it helped to get me through. It's just a few more hours and tomorrow it will feel better hopefully. x

Hi DubNDice

Know how you feel. Yesterday was Day 4 and I watched OH eating big bowl of spag bol! In the end I ate 4 mushroom slices in despair! I am not in ketosis yet either but my weight loss keeps me going too. We are in this together so hang on in there with me! PLEASE.

Check out my ticker after 4 days - that is what keeps me going. k

Hi - hope you are doing OK. I went to FAQ to look up about the ticker it is quite easy.

Had 1inch of OH's pizza and .5 inch of cheese. Just could not resist. Other than that I am OK. Infact today I feel really well. Had my hair done, eyebrows waxed and tinted and actually did some banking type stuff today. I don't know about Ketosis as they don't do those strips over here. I guess I will just have to rely on scales.

well done on your great loss so far.
i had my 1st hungry day yesyerday and i am in ketosis. no matter what i did i was still hungry! not happened before. but i distracted myself and got through the day. drink lots of water :)

Well done, fab loss

xxx

I did lighterlife a year ago and for the first two weeks, even though I was in ketosis, I was so hungry all the time I could have eaten the inside of my mouth off. It was what put me off wanting to do a VLCD again but after the two hell weeks things did even out, it got much easier and I felt so much better in myself than when I eat normally. I was also able to start exercising again and because the weight loss was so quick, I've decided to give it another go now with exante. Put the order in for bumper pack last night so counting down the days till I start....eeek! You've done the hardest bit by starting, it will get easier each day now. Good luck!

I weigh myself every day too, don't know what I'd do without my scales tbh, probably have a nervous breakdown.

The weekends are the worst for me too, the stress of my kids running riot and lack of chocolate can make me quite grumpy. Good luck getting through it, we can do this!

Good luck for Monday, fingers crossed you to get the 12lb or even more! x

It could be lots of things a bit of water retention, you may need a trip to the loo.

Sometimes exercise isn't the answer, it can be the cause. Though it's good and we should be exercising you're already living on just 600 calories a day, if you do too much your body is going to try and hold on to what it's got.

If I was you I'd try and stay off the scales until official weigh day else you're just gonna be on a downer, chin up chick x

Back