Here we go again....This time to target

sleepymum

Silver Member
Well here I am again. Back to Sw and finally something is clicking in my head... Im sticking with this and getting to target once and for all.

So whats different this time? ?
I have more support. .
I nearly died....hence the reason Im really doing this. Firemen had to carry me and all I could think was their poor backs..lol

I suppose there is nothing like a near experience to give you the push you need.

Anyway first weigh in will be Wednesday so we will see what the first week brings.
Ive been on plan 100 percent so far and have been doing loads of body magic so hope to see a good result. .

Will post my plan each day to hopefully get some help....

So just back from first weigh in and Im down 7 and 1/2 pound.

Very happy with that and its given me the motivation to keep going for the week ahead.

Have been doing a mix of green and extra easy days and found that this helped with the boredom.

Also I planned each day in advance..down to my snacks and stuck with it.

So now Im 13st 3 pounds even. Aim is to loose 1 to 2 pounds over the week ahead.
Also to get in at least 3 to 4 walking sessions..

71/2lbs is fantastic!

Well done you, brilliant result:happy096:

Thanks a million mini.

Its really given me the motivation I need for the week ahead. This time Im getting to target....No excuses

Bit picky today as had to work through breakfast in work so went over syns .....just!!!!

Banana

Apple x 2, Mullerlite, Mugshot

Large egg & ham salad (Lettuce, tomato, cucumber, radish, egg, ham, green pepper, spring onion, cheese)

Crisp (4.5 syns), Freddo (5 syns), Sugar free sweets (1/2 syn each) x 12

Syns: 15.5 syns
Hexa: Cheese
Hexb: nothing so far but think I will have a SW bar with some tea later.....

Not great food wise but back on it tomorrow and will get in a long walk to make up for today....

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

So far today has been a good day. Went for 5 miles walk and have saved my syns for wine tonight... lol

Breakfast
Porridge (hexb) made with water, strawberries, raspberries

Lunch
Omelette with ham and cheese (hexa), large salad

Dinner
Pasta with homemade sauce of cherry tomatoes roasted red pepper,garlic and green beans

Snacks
Banana, apple, mullerlite

Syns will be for wine...lol

So anyone any feedback??

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

Back