Here we go again......

*bridezilla*

New Year, New Me
Hi Everyone,

Back again.....last time.....I promise!!!

I have decided to start a new diary as this will be a new beginning for me in the New Year!

After a horrible year last year where I I lost my mother to Cancer, postponed my wedding and been a victim of fraud......I am back and ready to do this.

I will be starting on Monday 07.01.13 and will weigh in on Tuesdays as I am, and always will be, part of the Tuesday Club!!

Hopefully I will have words of encouragement from old and new friends and help anyone who wants advice or just a friend to talk to.

Good luck everyone xx

Hi there Bridezilla I to am back swell been away to long .... 2 stone to long !!! Anyway u found ur way back that's the main thing I will b doing shakes n porridge tomoz is the first day back I remember feeling nausea and sickly on the 4th day some months ago wen i last did it this time I will stick at it as I know thus may happen agen mind ova matter all the best 100% here goes.

Good morning, another Tuesday weigher returner here!

I restarted last Wednesday but will continue to stick to the Tuesday weigh in day.

We can nail this and we'll do it once and for all this year! :grouphugg:

Good luck :D from a ~Wednesday weigher~ lol xx

Welcome back lovely, It's good to see you :) But I'm really sorry to hear about your mum and your bad year in general. I lost both my parents to cancer so I understand how tough it can be. Hope you're doing OK despite it all.

Wishing you every success with your re-start - sometimes life gets in the way but this plan is 80% a mental game, so you can't blame yourself for straying. Just don't look backwards from now on - look forward to what you're about to acheive this year :)

As you can possibly see, I got to my goal back in November - and if I can do it, anyone can! I've strayed a little over Christmas but keeping myself in check as much as possible :)
Look forward to hearing your first weigh-in result :)
x

jumpinjacks said:
Hi there Bridezilla I to am back swell been away to long .... 2 stone to long !!! Anyway u found ur way back that's the main thing I will b doing shakes n porridge tomoz is the first day back I remember feeling nausea and sickly on the 4th day some months ago wen i last did it this time I will stick at it as I know thus may happen agen mind ova matter all the best 100% here goes.

Thanks jj. Good luck to you aswell x

gigglepants said:
Good morning, another Tuesday weigher returner here!

I restarted last Wednesday but will continue to stick to the Tuesday weigh in day.

We can nail this and we'll do it once and for all this year! :grouphugg:

Hey GP, good to see a familiar face. Hope you're ok.

We will do it this year xx

Alex_1978 said:
Welcome back lovely, It's good to see you :) But I'm really sorry to hear about your mum and your bad year in general. I lost both my parents to cancer so I understand how tough it can be. Hope you're doing OK despite it all.

Wishing you every success with your re-start - sometimes life gets in the way but this plan is 80% a mental game, so you can't blame yourself for straying. Just don't look backwards from now on - look forward to what you're about to acheive this year :)

As you can possibly see, I got to my goal back in November - and if I can do it, anyone can! I've strayed a little over Christmas but keeping myself in check as much as possible :)
Look forward to hearing your first weigh-in result :)
x

Hi Alex, you have done sooo well. Yay to getting to goal!!
Thanks for your kind words. It's been difficult but taking it one day at a time.

Definitely looking forward now. This is the year to do it!!!

Morning everyone.

I started yesterday and managed to stay 100%. I won't lie...It was difficult...especially at work...but managed to resist the temptation.

Roll on day 2 xx

Good morning, well done on staying 100% hun, stay positive.

Absolutely we will do it this year! I'm good thanks xx

Hey everyone, hope you're all doing good and staying on track.

I have been soo poorly over the last few days so not really been able to eat much including soups and shakes. I feel like I've lost but not from the diet just not keeping much down :(

Will carry on but will post official loss on 22nd for 2 weeks as I don't think the weigh in on 15th will be accurate....hopefully it won't be too far out x

Last edited:
Get well soon hun xx

Hi just got back from work...still a bit of the sniffles but feel loads better. Did weigh in this morning to a 6lb loss but will officially record next weeks as not sure how accurate this is with being poorly.

Hope you're all doing good xx

Back