Step 1 Sole Source Here we go again..........

Thanks katsparkle. I'm really pleased although I'm having a very emotional day today as my sister left for good to Oz this morning ? I WILL RESIST THE LURE OF FOOD!! Thanks for your encouragement xx

Wow Amanda that's great!!!!

Well I'm on day 6! My clothes are feeling looser already!

Unfortunately I still seem to have my tummy bug.....which has been really annoying and worrying as I haven't really kept any liquid 'in' if that isn't too much info?! My consultant was a bit concerned so Thursday night I had some chicken breast rather than my shakes but it didn't make any difference so I've kept to shakes since then. My consultant said I may be lactose intolerant so im going to see how i get on this weekend and maybe get those next week.

All in all, feeling very positive! Love imaging myself being thinner and wearing lovely clothes again! Going to get my nails done when I lose my first stone. Might treat myself to a new hairstyle once ive lost two stones. Its good to have a plan right?! Xx

Hi All,

I'm starting on Monday and have tried this before too. It was successful but this time I've been trying for the last 3 weeks to get started but seem to fail by teatime. I'm getting married next year, I really want to wear something beautiful so I need to start now.

I'm 5ft 4in and 14.1st let's help each other ?

Hi Charmed! Welcome! I know, its been so tough to restart and i've not got this far since the first time I did it. On the postive side, I will be a week ahead of you so hopefully will be able to help you if you have any questions. In fact, I have my first weigh in on Monday! I think it'll be a good one so if you can last until 7.30pm then just as you are feeling weak, I'll swoop in and tell you the amazing amount I've lost in one week and it will motivate you to continue! Good plan?!

I'm fully in ketosis now and not feeling hungry at all. Headaches seem to have gone (fingers crossed!) although I am lucky to have a lazy saturday and not have anything taxing to do!

Nikie that sounds like an amazing plan. My OH isn't very supportive and try's to sabotage me at every opportunity, wouldn't mind but he also needs to lose weight....I've given up nagging.

Are we similar height? How much do you want to lose?

I'm going to take some grim starting photos to also help keep me motivated!

Charmed xx

Well, I broke up with my fiance last year but we are trying again and he is doing it with me! Which is massively important and I have his support and we can encourage each other. We don't have any children so I literally don't have to prepare any food!

I am 5'2'' so ideally need to lose 5 stone I guess! My first goal is 11 stone, so three stone. Then I'll probably take it a little slower to get to 9.7-10. I only say that as last time I got to 10.8 in 11 weeks but it didn't stay off as I went back to bad habits pretty quickly. Last time I lost the weight just before xmas which wasn't ideal. Hopefully this time when I get to crunch time it'll be summer so I will want to wear smaller clothes and feel good and won't be tempted to eat big, heavy meals.

I cannot spend another summer with chaffing thighs and redness under my boobs!!!!!

Hi! Well done for starting again. You know you can do it. It's a good idea to go slower for the last stone and a bit, that's what my plan is too. But Cambridge is great for getting rid of the worst part quickly. Hope you're feeling better now and let us know how your first weigh in goes. I've got my second tomorrow, and I'm so excited! Scales are showing a good loss, can't wait for the official results lol :)

Thanks Nikie, I'm feeling really proud of myself!! Wasn't sure if I'd stick it at all. Hope you're feeling better now and the bugs are away. Good luck for weigh in xx

Yes good luck for weigh in. I get weighed this morning eeep. I don't feel like I have lost any this week but I don't see how that is possible lol. We will see!!

I'm at work at the moment and really
Looking forward to my first weigh in! Hopefully it'll motivate me even more and I'll have a cheat free second week!

Not weighing til 7pm ladies so you'll have to be patient!

Good luck ladies!! Well katsparkle, how did it go?? Can't wait to hear. I'm at work on 12hr shifts today and tomorrow so hoping to do 2 ss days, fingers crossed!! xx

9lbs down!!! Very happy with that for my first week :) x

Back