Here we go again!

So today...It is now 1pm and I am getting hungry. Decided last night to do 18/6 intermittant fasting. I've been too ill to do a 24/36 hour straight through like I did before. So my eating window is going to be from 5 pm until 11 pm. This will only work if I. only eat healthy food and not go mad on treats. Looks like we are getting another lockdown. The circus continues.

Todays food was :-

a bowl of home made low fat chicken stir fry with a noodle nest, I made that for the kids too and it went down well. There's a portion in the fridge for me tomorrow,

a satusma
a small banana chopped into some zero fat dairy free yogurt with a few blueberries o top..

bowl of home made in slow cooker no fat pea and potato soup with a sprinkle of lean ham on top

glass of wine

This took me to 9 pm. I am stuffed. Eating window was 5 hours cos it was moved to 4 as my ds was very hungry, It was still an hour less.

Today:-

bowl of salad with roasted courgette, mushroom, tomato and peppers. I had that with a hard boiled egg on top and some roasted chickpeas and a small amount of seseme seed oil dressing.

bowl of summer fruits ( blueberries, strawberries and blackberries) with zero fat Greek yogurt and a teaspoon of honey.

a peach and a satsuma

Got a very sore throat again. I have what is being termed Long Covid.

So today I moved my eating window as it's Sunday to between 1 and 6. I have had very low fat pea soup. I make a batch in the slow cooker and keep it in the fridge once it's cooked.
Then small portion wholewheat pasta with a ton of vegetables in a tomato sauce. The good news with that is I added mince to it for my son and he ate it too. He's a type 1 diabetic so I have to keep him fed even when I am not eating. His twin eats his own food he cooks himself. Debating doing Exante for a month to see if I can kick start the weight loss. I've been watching Jordan Waddell on u tube too. She has inspired me with some delicious veg based meals. She also makes dairy free meals, which is what I am, so it helps give me ideas what to cook. I get stuck in the soya yogurt and fruit for breakfast rut.

Succumbed to a piece of homemade cake. The news is so depressing. We cannot out run this virus. The latest lockdowns are not working. I now know I can get it again. Deep joy.

So today. Fresh hell from the government.:eek: I've only seen my adult kids once since last Christmas :( Anyhoo.......

FF Greek yogurt, sprinkle of Grapenuts and berries

Small potion of left over wholewheat pasta and veg I froze. It wasn't great.🤮

sandwich of ham, lactose free cheee and pickle.
satusma
salted caramel finger of a twix....naughty ......
Still quarantining. Am the only one who is tho. Others told to do it are treating it like a holiday and going out all over the place. Think everyone has had enough. Told I've got my vulnerable person flu jab next week. I don't usually bother but in light of events I will this year.

Hey ladybird, hang in there! How is exante going?

I'm sorry to hear you havent been able to contact your kiddos in so long, this virus (and our politicians flip-flopping) sure is frustrating! Have you looked into doing video calls? Although of course I know it's not the same.

I just joined today and will start up my own fasting diary so it shouldnt be too quiet around here anymore.

Back