Step 1 Sole Source + Here we go again

scooterchick

She's me in a few months
I swear this is the last time............ :eek:

Day 4 - so far so good, by my scales I reckon I've lost around 6 lbs. The headache has passed thankfully, it started around 3am on Monday morning so that was handy that I was able to sleep through most of it. Today, though, I feel really down. I'm wondering if this is the last of the sugar withdrawal crash and tomorrow I'll wake up full of the joys and riding a ketoginic high?

Hi Scooterchick,

not sure if u will remember me but we used to chat a couple of years ago on here when we did Cambridge before. I have also restarted this week as took quite a break as I had a baby :) he's 18 months now so I need to sort myself out. Put the 4 and a half stone back on during and after pregnancy oops!!

Good luck with your restart. Maybe we can keep each other motivated like before xx

Hi Scooterchick,

not sure if u will remember me but we used to chat a couple of years ago on here when we did Cambridge before. I have also restarted this week as took quite a break as I had a baby :) he's 18 months now so I need to sort myself out. Put the 4 and a half stone back on during and after pregnancy oops!!

Good luck with your restart. Maybe we can keep each other motivated like before xx

Hey Lily,

Yes I do remember you! Congratulations, that's lovely news, am I right in thinking he is a much longed for , thought you might never have baby?

Well I did the same as you, I had a baby, he's 13 months now, the one I had last time we were chatting is 4 now!!!!! Anyway, the 4 stone I lost in 2012 I regained throughout and after pregnancy too. In fact my starting weight is only 2lb less than the day my baby was born, that's how much I enjoyed his first year, food wise anyway. I don't enjoy the sore feet and ankles and aching legs and my back breaking now he's learning to walk.

Yes, we can do this, it's great to hear from you, here's to yummy mummy's! xxx

Good luck guys. I still have a bit to lose 4 stone ish. So will be good to join u all. When's ur weigh in scooterchick? Mines on Saturday. R u doing ss

Hi! It will normally be a Friday but my CDC is on holiday so my first wi isn't until the 23rd. I'm doing SS+ atm, perhaps when I taste this new spag bols I'll be able to SS lol

So. Have made it til Thursday, day 5, scales are showing around 7lbs loss. It's my first day home with the kids, it's 9.20 and already I have a 4 yo and a 1yo pestering me for my water arghhh!! Non-working days are def harder to drink the required amount of water.

I can't wait to try spag bog. Hope to get this weekend, will let u know how it is. 7lbs is great well done. Mine were showing 5lbs:) so r u doing your own weekly weigh in until u see ur CDC. My kids r always drinking my bottles of water. There 4 and 9:)

Hey Lily,

Yes I do remember you! Congratulations, that's lovely news, am I right in thinking he is a much longed for , thought you might never have baby?

Well I did the same as you, I had a baby, he's 13 months now, the one I had last time we were chatting is 4 now!!!!! Anyway, the 4 stone I lost in 2012 I regained throughout and after pregnancy too. In fact my starting weight is only 2lb less than the day my baby was born, that's how much I enjoyed his first year, food wise anyway. I don't enjoy the sore feet and ankles and aching legs and my back breaking now he's learning to walk.

Yes, we can do this, it's great to hear from you, here's to yummy mummy's! xxx

Yes absolutely, he was very much longed for. I lost 4.5 stone and after trying for 3 years we had our referral come through for the fertility clinic which was for February 2013. They asked me to have a smear test in the December 2012 on Christmas Eve to ensure that I had no other problems but before they would do it they asked me to do a pregnancy test as my periods were so erratic. So on the 22 December i very begrudgingly did a pregnancy test......and it came up positive within a matter of seconds!! I was already 6 weeks pregnant!!! I had a bleed at 9 weeks so had an early scan and all was ok. Then at 20 weeks I had severe pre eclampsia. My boy was born at 32 weeks after an emergency section weighing 2lbs 15oz and spent 6 weeks in Neonatal. He only needed a little bit of help with his breathing for 4 days. He has no long lasting effects and is absolutely perfect. He's not quite walking yet but they have no worries with his development as he is very small and only in 9-12 month clothing. As much as it was terrifying I would do it all again to have him. Although due to the risks involved, I don't think I will be having anymore which is a shame but I'm so grateful to have him. So for the last 18 months I've enjoyed food, eating out, holidays etc with my little family but now is the time to get back on the wagon. We are pretty much the same weight again as each other so let's do this!!! I saw on another post that you had a rough time recently and I'm so sorry to hear that. Can't believe we both had babies tho which if my boy was born at the right time would only be 3 months apart!!

Lets get back on this wagon and do this. I was 100% yesterday and already had a litre of water today!! How you doing?

Xxxx

Hi!

Wow, what a wee super trooper! And was everything ok with you? Mine was a nightmare, I had gestational diabetes, SPD and worst of all,a low lying placenta which they had to cut through to get baby out. I lost a lot of blood, needed 2 transfusions, was tachycardic, on the brink of kidney failure, I was 36 hours in recovery before I could even hold him, it was awful. Then when he was 3 months I had pancreatitis!!! That was hell, never felt pain like it. And all of these things down to my love of food. Can't account for a low lying placenta but if I'd been a decent weight I wouldn't have hemorrhaged so badly. Then my husband sought comfort elsewhere when baby was just 6 months old. Wasm't getting enough attention at home see. Do you detect my sarcasm? :D Anyway, no more babies for me, I'm 42 with 3 boys, no man and a weight problem to sort out lol. The disappointment of not being a size 14 is the only thing that stops my life from being perfect!

Had a shake and a bar today, got a lovely egg salad for dinner yum, it's gettin easier now, like slipping on a pair of comfy slippers xx

Just had my boiled eggs and brussel sprouts. Definitely got a spring to my step today I haven't had for a while. NOw to sink a pint of warm summer berry while the baby is contained in his high chair.

Keep going scooter you'll soon be there xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I'm so hungry so I'm back on here to keep me occupied. Think it's because I've been extra busy. Roll on weigh day...

I'm so hungry so I'm back on here to keep me occupied. Think it's because I've been extra busy. Roll on weigh day...

When do you weigh berry?

Finding it really difficult to drink water with the kids about, the little daleks....

When do you weigh berry?

Finding it really difficult to drink water with the kids about, the little daleks....

Tomorrow is weigh day. I was quite happy when my scales said I had lost 4 lbs. Now there saying 1 lb. Not too happy now and dreading tomorrow.

Tomorrow is weigh day. I was quite happy when my scales said I had lost 4 lbs. Now there saying 1 lb. Not too happy now and dreading tomorrow.

I'm sure you'll be fine. Me, on the other hand, just ate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A ferrero rocher, 2, yes 2 nature valley oat and chocolate bars, a camdridge mint crunch I was saving for a rainy day, then had to cheek to eat some slow cooked spanish chicken and veg!!!!! I feel like a big, fat bloater now. :(

I'm sure you'll be fine. Me, on the other hand, just ate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A ferrero rocher, 2, yes 2 nature valley oat and chocolate bars, a camdridge mint crunch I was saving for a rainy day, then had to cheek to eat some slow cooked spanish chicken and veg!!!!! I feel like a big, fat bloater now. :(

Sometimes I have days like that too. Just get this urge. Which I need to deal with!!!! We still have 2 tubs of celebrations and roses left from Christmas there just sat there. So tempting... but this is why I'm on this diet to get over these temptations and eat properly.

Have u had shakes today? Tomorrow's another day:)

Scooter you naughty girl! Hey listen be kind to yourself start again tomorrow and up your water to compensate you will be fine xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back