Step 1 Sole Source + Here we go again

Back on it!!!! Back up to 18st 2lbs, only to be expected, hopefully by Saturday I'll be back in the 17's.........I've spent the last month lethargic, bloated, tired etc but loving food. On cambridge I feel so energised, I have loads of time to do stuff and my house is clean and tidy. I've also reached the point since my marriage broke up that I really feel the need to get down and dirty with someone however with my body in it's current condition there's NO WAY I would even consider it. A snog would be nice though :D I just want someone to fancy me.......

Don't we all ..... And I have a husband!!! You should go get that snog. I know you don't feel comfortable with your body right now but, having seen your face, you are beautiful and people will fancy you now!!! It would give you a confidence boost too! Go for it.

Welcome back scoot! I was almost 19st at one point and had many a snog lol. Don't waste anymore time allowing weight to hold you back. Your beautiful big or small it's just a health issue and that's why we are doing it. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Yay one day back on plan and I was 17st 13lbs this morning, yippee!!! Official wi at lunchtime, I'm always a pound more on my counsellors scales so I'll stick with mine lol. Feeling hungry and already taken co-codamol for that horrible carb headache but already have more energy. Had a day of hell with ex yesterday after mentioning wanting to out and enjoy myself.

Don't let him give you any grief hun - your entitled to a life and to be happy!

Well done on the loss so far... great progress :) xxx

Hi good to see you back. X

17st 11lbs this morning yeeha!!

Hey scooter! How's it going? Xxx

Back