Step 1 Sole Source + Here we go again

Lost 5lbs at weigh in

Hey well done you!!!!

So Day 7 I believe. Despite last night's little hiccup the scales showed another pound off overnight, whoop whoop, so around 8lbs. (Can't be certain cos my scales are different to my cdc's and I'm going to go with his for official stats).

My children also think they've died and gone to heaven./ Yesterday they had scrambled egg for breakfast, this morning they got sausages. Normally they get cereal and toast. For some reason, when I go onto cambridge I feel the need to cook and feed, I'm inches away from plucking my faithful old cookery book off the kitchen shelf to cook all the wonderful dishes I'm not allowed to have. What is that all about??

Anyway, off to grab a chocolate tetra and catch up with you all :) Have a great day!

Hi!

Wow, what a wee super trooper! And was everything ok with you? Mine was a nightmare, I had gestational diabetes, SPD and worst of all,a low lying placenta which they had to cut through to get baby out. I lost a lot of blood, needed 2 transfusions, was tachycardic, on the brink of kidney failure, I was 36 hours in recovery before I could even hold him, it was awful. Then when he was 3 months I had pancreatitis!!! That was hell, never felt pain like it. And all of these things down to my love of food. Can't account for a low lying placenta but if I'd been a decent weight I wouldn't have hemorrhaged so badly. Then my husband sought comfort elsewhere when baby was just 6 months old. Wasm't getting enough attention at home see. Do you detect my sarcasm? :D Anyway, no more babies for me, I'm 42 with 3 boys, no man and a weight problem to sort out lol. The disappointment of not being a size 14 is the only thing that stops my life from being perfect!

Had a shake and a bar today, got a lovely egg salad for dinner yum, it's gettin easier now, like slipping on a pair of comfy slippers xx

Wow you did have a tough time!!! The little man was delivered cos he stopped growing and my kidneys started to fail. I was in high dependency for a couple of days as my blood pressure was dangerously high and then had to deal with my swollen legs for about 6 weeks but nothing stopped me from getting down to the neonatal. I had him at 10am and I got out of bed at 5pm to which I was told off and then wheeled down to the unit on a bed to see him. It was a long time before I recovered fully but I was too preoccupied in neonatal to realise how sick I was. It wasn't until we were home and everything calmed down that I realised how close I was to having a stroke and the severity of my condition. It's taught me never to take anything for granted. I'm so sorry to hear about what happened with your husband, must have been hard. Having the 3 boys must help each day.
I had a small wobble yesterday as I had some dental work and being terrified of needles I freaked right out and had the shakes and was really dizzy so I had some dinner. But I'm back today and getting on with it. I really want to do this for me this year Xxx

When is your weigh day Lily? I've decided I'm going to update on a monday morning with my own scales. I'm doing a challenge with a group I'm part of on facebook and they all update on a mon plus I'm FED UP looking at 19 st 2lbs.....so as of this morning, I'm 18st 6.5lbs!!!!!!!!!!! Yeeha!

When is your weigh day Lily? I've decided I'm going to update on a monday morning with my own scales. I'm doing a challenge with a group I'm part of on facebook and they all update on a mon plus I'm FED UP looking at 19 st 2lbs.....so as of this morning, I'm 18st 6.5lbs!!!!!!!!!!! Yeeha!

Well done on your fab loss! I bet you are over the moon! If you don't mind me asking, what's your challenge for Jan? xxx

Great loss well done

Well done on your fab loss! I bet you are over the moon! If you don't mind me asking, what's your challenge for Jan? xxx

It's a 3 month challenge with ladies from my birth board. We all paid a fiver and the one with the highest percentage weight loss over the course of the 3 months wins the money :) there's a 2nd and 3rd place too so hoping for silver or bronze at least! Only 2 of us doing cambridge so I must be one of the favourites lol xx Think the prize is about £60 for 1st place. That's nearly 2 weeks worth of products!

It's a 3 month challenge with ladies from my birth board. We all paid a fiver and the one with the highest percentage weight loss over the course of the 3 months wins the money :) there's a 2nd and 3rd place too so hoping for silver or bronze at least! Only 2 of us doing cambridge so I must be one of the favourites lol xx Think the prize is about £60 for 1st place. That's nearly 2 weeks worth of products!

That's a brilliant motivator! Although I think if you win you should spend your hard earned cash on something other that CD! By that time I am sure you will need some smaller clothes!:D xxx

That's a brilliant motivator! Although I think if you win you should spend your hard earned cash on something other that CD! By that time I am sure you will need some smaller clothes!:D xxx

I have a wardrobe full of smaller clothes lol I've had to buy bigger clothes (after thowing them all out 3 years ago) to accommodate my post baby body :( but I desparately need some new bra's, still wearing shapeless nursing bra's that do nothing to support my HH bosom. When I get down to an F cup, I'll treat them :D xx

I have a wardrobe full of smaller clothes lol I've had to buy bigger clothes (after thowing them all out 3 years ago) to accommodate my post baby body :( but I desparately need some new bra's, still wearing shapeless nursing bra's that do nothing to support my HH bosom. When I get down to an F cup, I'll treat them :D xx

I hate looking in my wardrobe and seeing the 'Skinny' end of the rail! Although I now think it is only a matter of time!

My poor little B cups stay the same if I am 18 stone or 13 stone - I am all bum and belly ha! xxx

This is a great idea. I'm trying to think of a challenge for myself keep me going:)

Hi scoot your doing so well Hun! I know what you mean re the bras mine are embarrassing. Keep it up Hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

So food and I don't mix. When I have my dinner I turn into hunter/gatherer, skimming the kitchen, grazing as I go. Put on a pound overnight due to a custard cream, a chocolate oaty bar (or 2) and far too much scrambled egg. So going to attempt SS today, ignoring the 3 quality street that found their way down my throat at work today.

Hi scooter chick was just reading through the CD reviews etc and read u was on here ti stop eating me 2 lol im on day 13 now on ss+ as from today u should join the us and the gang on the soul source page there is loads of us if u click on my profile u should b able 2 see the comments etc

Anybody else who wants 2 join us please do we have chatted for about 90 pages now its great encouragement and maybe you coukd give us some info on ss+ as most r doin ss bar 1 or 2 x

3lbs overnight. Ss is the way to go :)

Hey Hun, hope u are good. Not been well so haven't had a great few days. But been 100% today and just got to drink another half a litre to get to the water allowance. Major headaches today but fighting on through it. First weigh in is next Tuesday. Well done on your loss Hun :) :) :)

Good luck Lily, stick with it, it's hard I know but I feel like this is my only chance or I need to wait til next January which means another fat summer, another fat Halloween and another fat xmas. Plus my middle boy starts school in Aug and I'll already be one of the oldest mums in playground, I don't want to be the fattest as well!

Good luck Lily, stick with it, it's hard I know but I feel like this is my only chance or I need to wait til next January which means another fat summer, another fat Halloween and another fat xmas. Plus my middle boy starts school in Aug and I'll already be one of the oldest mums in playground, I don't want to be the fattest as well!

Another 100% day today so feeling pretty good!!

i definately don't want another fat summer or christmas. I'm fed up of looking at pictures of myself and feeling horrified!!! 2015 is our year!! I've got a planned break for 5 days in Feb as I'm off to NYC with my friends. Bit scared as it will be the longest I've been apart from my hubby and son. It after this break I will be back on the wagon until our next mini break in May. I want to work my way up the steps this time so I can maintain.

How are u getting on? Anymore sneaky peaks at the scales? Xxx

Hi scooterchick how r u getting on? I bet you can't wait for your official weigh in. My weigh in was yesterday was gutted to have stayed the same I blame TOTM and I had a shorter week to get back to weighing on Thursdays.

I suppose it wasn't a gain and next week I hope is a good one

2 weeks in and my scales are showing 16lbs off, woo hoo!!! I wearing a new pair of skinny jeans I bought before xmas that I couldn't fasten and ot only do they fasten, they fit well!!! I can wear them all day without feeling like I'm going to die. I'm going to do pictures every month but I took a wee sneaky yesterday as I think I can see a difference already. What do you think?

Attachments

• jan 2015 b.jpg
    jan 2015 b.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 79
  • jan 15 18st 3b.jpg
    jan 15 18st 3b.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 76
Hi scooterchick how r u getting on? I bet you can't wait for your official weigh in. My weigh in was yesterday was gutted to have stayed the same I blame TOTM and I had a shorter week to get back to weighing on Thursdays.

I suppose it wasn't a gain and next week I hope is a good one

Oh no! Hang in there, yesterday morning I put on a pound, started my period yesterday, this morning I was 3lb down. It's disheartening but it's temporary xx

Back