Step 1 Sole Source + Here we go again

I hope the scales are kind on Friday Hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Meh. Scales have not moved since Friday. I've been a little picky but Cambridge is so unforgiving :( Really want to see some movement in the scales tomorrow!!

This happened to me last week but I seemed to catch up with myself in the last couple of days and a nice 6lb loss showed at weigh in tonight. Hang on in there Hun, they will move xxx

Major wobble yesterday. Ended up having a dinner then toast before bed. Even text my CDC and told him I was joining weight watchers. He replied and said he'd have to eat all the spag bols himself and that was enough to persuade me to give it another go. 2 more weeks. WI today and if I STS then that's the best I can hope for AND I haven't even been particularly bad. Also had a mini period this week, only 2 weeks after my last one and the past couple of days my ankles have been sore so definitely retaining some fluid. Guess it's possible I have actually lost 'weight' but because of fluid retention it isn't showing on the scales. So I start the day at 17st 13lbs, WI at 1pm. IF I sts then 17lbs for January isn't too bad I guess.

Major wobble yesterday. Ended up having a dinner then toast before bed. Even text my CDC and told him I was joining weight watchers. He replied and said he'd have to eat all the spag bols himself and that was enough to persuade me to give it another go. 2 more weeks. WI today and if I STS then that's the best I can hope for AND I haven't even been particularly bad. Also had a mini period this week, only 2 weeks after my last one and the past couple of days my ankles have been sore so definitely retaining some fluid. Guess it's possible I have actually lost 'weight' but because of fluid retention it isn't showing on the scales. So I start the day at 17st 13lbs, WI at 1pm. IF I sts then 17lbs for January isn't too bad I guess.

17lbs in a month is amazing! You wouldn't get that on weight watchers would you!??

Good luck today.

1lb on :( bought enough product for the next 2 weeks to the tune of £100. Can. Not. Throw it away.

Ah scooter I feel your pain this diet is so restrictive and the only thing that keeps us going is the fact the scales move quickly I have moved up to 810 this week to see if kick starts me u can always drop back down if I need to. Come on now you can do it xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Spag bols the verdict. OMG the salt!!! Really salty!!!! I had the right amount of water but maybe zapped it for too long, yes that must be it. Will add some green pepper next time :D

Spag bols the verdict. OMG the salt!!! Really salty!!!! I had the right amount of water but maybe zapped it for too long, yes that must be it. Will add some green pepper next time :D

I was thinking about trying them when I'm back from NYC. They do a risotto too don't they? Can you have them on SS? Xx

I was thinking about trying them when I'm back from NYC. They do a risotto too don't they? Can you have them on SS? Xx

Yes they do mushroom risotto, both on SS. I HATE mushrooms, evil things. Pity.

Yes they do mushroom risotto, both on SS. I HATE mushrooms, evil things. Pity.

Ooohhh will definately get some after my break! Be nice to have something different xx

1lb on :( bought enough product for the next 2 weeks to the tune of £100. Can. Not. Throw it away.
Jeez that is a lot of money up front, as you said you can't throw it away. Keep at it.

17lbs in a month is amazing! You wouldn't get that on weight watchers would you!??

Good luck today.

but weight watchers u eat

So I've decided spag bols is wicked. And not in a good way. How can cambridge get something so very wrong and slim and save get so right??? Think I'll order some slim and save products for those nights dinner time is especially hard. With 3 wee boys to cook for, dinner time is def the time I find the hardest to cope with.

Not helpful at all. We are here to support each other .... Each to their own.

Well said Julie!

It it doesn't matter how anyone chooses to lose weight, it's what works for the individual! And without Cambridge I wouldn't have lost 4.5 stone and conceived my son!!

3lbs off since last monday and survived the weekend without a sts or a gain, yay!!

Back