Step 1 Sole Source + Here we go again

Another 100% day today so feeling pretty good!!

i definately don't want another fat summer or christmas. I'm fed up of looking at pictures of myself and feeling horrified!!! 2015 is our year!! I've got a planned break for 5 days in Feb as I'm off to NYC with my friends. Bit scared as it will be the longest I've been apart from my hubby and son. It after this break I will be back on the wagon until our next mini break in May. I want to work my way up the steps this time so I can maintain.

How are u getting on? Anymore sneaky peaks at the scales? Xxx

Scales are showing 16lbs!!!!!! My last good attempt I lost 14lbs in the first 2 weeks but I was SS+ that time, this time I'm SS cos that evening meal risks opening the flood gates to a binge. My first planned break is at the end of Jun, which to be honest, If I've hit my target of 6 stone, I'll be stopping cambridge for good!!!! I can handle 13 stone, I'mm be roughly a size 16 and to be honest if I can maintain that I'll be happy. My profile pic I think I was about 14 stone and a size 16/18, any lower than that and my face caves in and I'll look old, nothing to fill the wrinkles lol. How you getting on now, still 100%? xx

2 weeks in and my scales are showing 16lbs off, woo hoo!!! I wearing a new pair of skinny jeans I bought before xmas that I couldn't fasten and ot only do they fasten, they fit well!!! I can wear them all day without feeling like I'm going to die. I'm going to do pictures every month but I took a wee sneaky yesterday as I think I can see a difference already. What do you think?

I can definitely see a difference around the tummy area. Will be amazing to see your pics as you progress. x

Go scooter you can totally see a difference and boy haven't you got good legs they look great in your jeans. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Go scooter you can totally see a difference and boy haven't you got good legs they look great in your jeans. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thank you :) can't wait til the legs and body look like they belong to the same person! xx

2 weeks in and my scales are showing 16lbs off, woo hoo!!! I wearing a new pair of skinny jeans I bought before xmas that I couldn't fasten and ot only do they fasten, they fit well!!! I can wear them all day without feeling like I'm going to die. I'm going to do pictures every month but I took a wee sneaky yesterday as I think I can see a difference already. What do you think?

Pictures are always a good thing to do. I can't wait to post pictures, not just yet tho hehe. Yes I agree a difference already how fab.

Scooterchick you are doing amazingly well!!! 16lbs is fab and I can definately see the difference in your pics!! I think I've lost 10lbs judging by the scales in the last 5 days following my blip due to being poorly - but official weigh in is Tuesday. I'm so in the zone at the moment and it feels bloody good!!! When is your next weigh in Hun? Xxx

Scooterchick you are doing amazingly well!!! 16lbs is fab and I can definately see the difference in your pics!! I think I've lost 10lbs judging by the scales in the last 5 days following my blip due to being poorly - but official weigh in is Tuesday. I'm so in the zone at the moment and it feels bloody good!!! When is your next weigh in Hun? Xxx

How did your weigh in go Lily??

10lbs off first weigh in!!
Setting myself a target for the next four weeks before NYC of 14lbs. Thought it might keep me focused!! Xxx

Brillinat Lily!!!!! Well done you xxx

Brillinat Lily!!!!! Well done you xxx

Thanks hunni. How are you doing? When is your next weigh in?
I have now done 8 days straight with no cheats!!! Eeeekkkk!!! Longest I've done in over a year. So happy I'm finally in the zone! Next weigh in on 29th!! Xx

I just ate!! Have been sole sourcing but had a stressful few days, have a sore head and had to eat. I had a bake in the tray broccoli cheese :( brushed most of the cheese off and just tried to eat the broccli but I'm sure a fair bit of cheese found it's way down my throat. Oh well, tomorrow's another day. First WI with my CDC on Friday but I'm making my official WI a monday morning on my own scales :)

I just ate!! Have been sole sourcing but had a stressful few days, have a sore head and had to eat. I had a bake in the tray broccoli cheese :( brushed most of the cheese off and just tried to eat the broccli but I'm sure a fair bit of cheese found it's way down my throat. Oh well, tomorrow's another day. First WI with my CDC on Friday but I'm making my official WI a monday morning on my own scales :)

Dont beat yourself up Hun, draw a line under it and start a fresh tomorrow. I nearly caved today as the little man managed to climb out of his cot and fall straight on his head. Absolutely broke my heart and there were lots of tears but the dr gave him the once over and he's all good. How I stayed on track I will never know. Hope things your end calm down soon and you feel better tomorrow xxx

Good to have a target before NYC! Think how great you will feel.

Poor baby! I'm sure he will be fine.

Thank you Hun. He's absolutely fine, think mummy was in more of a state!! I felt so awful but just so grateful he's ok.

I needed a little personal challenge to keep me going. Will be so chuffed if I achieve it too! Xx

Oh Lily!! These things are horrible!! My oldest rolled off the changing table when he was a baby and fell off my bed. My 2nd I've managed to get to 4 without any mishaps but the wee one crawled off the baby a few months ago, I was in a different room and it was a talent he discovered before I knew he could do it!!! Time to convert the cot to a bed now and then the fun begins!!

Official weigh in with CDC and I've just had 3/4 of a pancake goddam! My scales are showing 17st 12.5lbs this morning so I think I'm now in the 3lbs ish a week zone, the big losses are done, it's steady all the way now (so long as I stay away from pancakes!) .

Have a great day everyone!! xx

Decided I'll just mnake Friday my WI day and go by my CDC's scales so first WI - 17lbs!!!!!!!!!!! Just under 3 weeks. Happy bunny :D xxx

Decided I'll just mnake Friday my WI day and go by my CDC's scales so first WI - 17lbs!!!!!!!!!!! Just under 3 weeks. Happy bunny :D xxx

Absolutely fantastic news hunni!!! Soooooo pleased for you!!!! Have a great weekend. We are off for a nice walk around marwell today for a little bit of exercise Xxxx

Hey Scooterchick, how u getting on? Xxx

Meh. Scales have not moved since Friday. I've been a little picky but Cambridge is so unforgiving :( Really want to see some movement in the scales tomorrow!!

Back