Step 1 Sole Source + Here we go again

So I'm on day 3 of eating normally and I've lost 1/2 a pound yay!!! Just need to be careful today and tomorrow and I should record a loss on Monday. That's the plan, 3 days on cambridge, 4 days eating normally, hoping that should be enough for 1 or 2 pounds a week x

Hey scooter how are you controlling what your having on your days off are you calorie counting? Keeping it low carb? Keep it up Hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Trying to stick to WW filling and healthy menu, low cal bread and skimmed milk and watching everything else. Went a bit to pot last night though and had a Chinese resulting in a 2lb overnight gain. Hopefully pull it back today xx

Ah it's early days Hun it's gunna need tweaking. It's so nice to eat though and be in control ultimately that's what we all want xx

I wasnt being funny when I wrote it but if shes not feeling well on a plan that lacks food than she purely and simply needs food xx Im not here to judge anyone and 4.5st loss is fab but i was anorexic 12 years ago and it just upset me a little that she was paying to starve herself technically x I hope u all can see my point of view and accept my apology x

Blades you are entitled to your opinion my love but when someone is choosing to follow a vlcd in a controlled and safe way I do think that words like starvation are unhelpful. It would be like me coming into your slimming world site and commenting on your slow losses.

Blades you are entitled to your opinion my love but when someone is choosing to follow a vlcd in a controlled and safe way I do think that words like starvation are unhelpful. It would be like me coming into your slimming world site and commenting on your slow losses.

Absolutely. Cambridge is a carefully devised weight loss plan that is nutritionally balanced to ensure you get everything need except the calories. It's for people who have a significant amount of weight to lose and contraindicated for anyone who has any kind of food issues, either now or in the past. It's not a starvation diet.

i understand that and yes my losses i agree are slow compared to you but im eating and still losing not relying on shakes x i understand its for people with more weight to lose but its not teaching good practices. You already mentioned headache, that to me is your body saying it needs proper food. I dont generally comment in these but if im concerned i do. Well done anyone losing big losses but at some ppint u will need to eat properly again ands that when u need to be careful. my mate decided not to wean herself back onto food and put all her weigt back on so please do wean when yoy do get to target x

Blades I'm not sure what you are trying to do other than look for an argument. If you chose to comment then at least educate yourself on what your commenting on. I am not going to reply or defend the diet any further to you as I believe you are just looking for attention and are quite bored.

Blades I'm not sure what you are trying to do other than look for an argument. If you chose to comment then at least educate yourself on what your commenting on. I am not going to reply or defend the diet any further to you as I believe you are just looking for attention and are quite bored.

No im well aware of the facts and that like any diet tried and tested it does work and safely but many people see it as a quick fix and dont follow it correctly and thats when it becomes dangerous. I aint looking for an arguement at all just offering some advice and voicing my concern

No im well aware of the facts and that like any diet tried and tested it does work and safely but many people see it as a quick fix and dont follow it correctly and thats when it becomes dangerous. I aint looking for an arguement at all just offering some advice and voicing my concern

The whole reason we see a consultant each week is to check how we are doing etc. if it wasn't safe it wouldn't be available. The people on this forum are well educated in the Cambridge path. Like I said before if it wasn't for Cambridge I wouldn't have become a mother. Do you suffer from PCOS? If you dont you will not understand how hard it is to lose weight. This diet worked perfectly for me and the reason I gained the weight back us because I was very unwell in pregnancy which had nothing to do with Cambridge. What diet people choose to do is down to them and although you maybe voicing your concern, maybe it's worth asking yourself his your comments could be perceived by others. I wouldn't interfere with your choice of diet as that's your preference and what works for you. Everyone is entitled to a point of view but remember some comments which haven't been thought through could be damaging and hurtful to others.

The whole reason we see a consultant each week is to check how we are doing etc. if it wasn't safe it wouldn't be available. The people on this forum are well educated in the Cambridge path. Like I said before if it wasn't for Cambridge I wouldn't have become a mother. Do you suffer from PCOS? If you dont you will not understand how hard it is to lose weight. This diet worked perfectly for me and the reason I gained the weight back us because I was very unwell in pregnancy which had nothing to do with Cambridge. What diet people choose to do is down to them and although you maybe voicing your concern, maybe it's worth asking yourself his your comments could be perceived by others. I wouldn't interfere with your choice of diet as that's your preference and what works for you. Everyone is entitled to a point of view but remember some comments which haven't been thought through could be damaging and hurtful to others.

Hence why i apologised as it must have come across wrong x i thankfully dont suffer with pcos and so pleased for you that u are now a mum x my own personal worries as a teen came through and i jumped in head first x

Hence why i apologised as it must have come across wrong x i thankfully dont suffer with pcos and so pleased for you that u are now a mum x my own personal worries as a teen came through and i jumped in head first x

Im sure everyone appreciates your apology so thank you and I'm sorry to hear that you suffered as a teen. We all have our own individual battles and PCOS versus weight is mine. But I'm determined to be a healthy mum and get back to where I was before. Maybe even one day I will think about having another baby but not until I've met and maintained my personal goals. Good luck on your personal journey x

Im sure everyone appreciates your apology so thank you and I'm sorry to hear that you suffered as a teen. We all have our own individual battles and PCOS versus weight is mine. But I'm determined to be a healthy mum and get back to where I was before. Maybe even one day I will think about having another baby but not until I've met and maintained my personal goals. Good luck on your personal journey x

Yes definitely agree with you xx Thank you and good luck on your journey and all the best for the future xx

So completely off plan. Dilemma central. Back on plan or join WW? What doesn't help is that I have an absolute hideous cold/man flu type thing amd this morning i can feel it starting to move into my chest. All I want to do is eat toast and drink hot lemonade. I seem to be holding steady at a 2lb gain so at least that;s something and wouldn't take long to get off if I decide to go back on it. Love the losses, hate the diet. I also feel really healthy on CD, deprived but healthy.

How much have you lost so far? If you're close to goal it may be worth considering moving. If not I'd stick it out if you know it works x

How much have you lost so far? If you're close to goal it may be worth considering moving. If not I'd stick it out if you know it works x

Good point. I'm miles away from goal, barely started in fact. Back on it I think............

Back