Here we go!! Eeek

HappyNoodles

Gold Member
Hi all!!

It's thanks to this site and all your inspiring comments and fantastic results that I've decided to take the plunge! I'll be picking up my shakes tomorrow and starting on Saturday- eek!!
I've spent years letting my weight hold me back from things, I do however have a great social life but I'll be waving goodbye to that for a while as it usually means crazy nights out etc but it'll be soooo worth it.
I have a couple of questions if anyone has the time to answer...

1.Headaches, I hate headaches and I hear I'll suffer with them in the first few days:( The only thing that workds for me is Nourifen Plus, can I take these while on Lipotrim?

2.Cinnamon, yum- I read a post from someone advising putting Cinnamon into the shakes, is this ok to do?

3.Mouthwash, I read Listerean messes with ketosis. What's best to use?

4.Herbal tea, is herbal tea allowed? If so which ones, fruit, mint?

Sorry for all the questions but I'm so excited and for the first time sooo scared!!

Wish me luck,
:talk017:
Daisy.
xxx

Hi Daisy,

Welcome and good luck with starting your diet on Saturday, if you have been cutting down on your high carbs, you may not get a headache as it is due to withdrawal.

1.Headaches, I hate headaches and I hear I'll suffer with them in the first few days:( The only thing that works for me is Nourifen Plus, can I take these while on Lipotrim?

If you do get a headache you can take your usual pain killer for it.

2.Cinnamon, yum- I read a post from someone advising putting Cinnamon into the shakes, is this ok to do?

Some do like to put Cinnamon in their shakes and it is fine.

3.Mouthwash, I read Listerine messes with ketosis. What's best to use?

Listerine and Oraldene are two of the ones recommended by Lipotrim. (unless they have changed this...your Pharmacist will know)

4.Herbal tea, is herbal tea allowed? If so which ones, fruit, mint?

It also recommends not to change your usual consumption of caffeine, but sugar and milk are not allowed and approved drinks. - "even a nibble of apple, raw vegetables, milk in tea or coffee or merely a diet beverage may make you feel very hungry and you may find it very difficult to carry on."

Mint and green tea are allowed. It is best to keep it simple.

Your Pharmacy should have a lend of video or DVD for you to watch at home on how Lipotrim works.

Love Mini xxx

Thanks so much for getting back to me!!
I'm really excited now and that inspiration slideshow is brilliant, I'll be putting that on if I ever need a boost.
Well done on your loss, you've all done so well!!

:party0011: I'd say for the people doing it a good while I sound like an annoying excited "are we there yet" kid, I just can't help it. I feel like this is finally it,
woooooooo!!

Thanks again,
Daisy xxx

Hi Daisy,

Welcome to the forum. I started Lipotrim today. I feel a bit bloated as I have drunk a serious amount of water today (I had got myself up to 2l a day over the past month but did 3.5 today and feel like a weeble!! :silly:)

I haven't felt anything today but have stocked up on Nurofen just in case! Luckily my day 3 and 4 will be over the weekend so I can hide in bed all day if need be! Not everyone gets headaches though.

The video clip on the official Lipotrim website is very similar to the one the pharmacy lend you if you haven't been able to watch it and that basically tells you everything.

With regards to herbal tea, you can't have anything made with berries of flowers. So peppermint, earl grey, assam etc are okay. You can't have any sugar, lemon, honey or milk thoguh.

Listerene is definitely one of the mouthwashes recommended as I stocked up (and got a little bottle for my handbag) as the diet can give you bad breath apparently. :eek:

Good luck for Saturday and make sure you keep us updated with your progress. :) xx

Thanks Julie,
the pharmacist told me Listerene wasn't allowed, she really didn't seem to know much about it at all.
I didn't plan it very well as I'll be back in work on day 3 which is supposed to be the most headachey and tirdest time. Ah well, i've spent years putting crap inside me and not worried about that!!
Here

Hahaha got "cut off"
Here we go I was saying!!

keep posted,

Thanks for the replies!!
Daisy,
xxx

I dont understand how listerine can affect weight loss? Am i missin somethin lol? Its jus a mouth wash. I also heard that chewing gum is a no no. Wot can b used instead?
Gemma

I got Listerene strips from the chemist but she prob just wanted me to spend more money.
Any mouth wash with citris flavours is a no no cos it knocks you out of ketosis, same with chewwing gum and they contain some carbs.
I'm not an expert by any means, just going from whats on the site and from the cringily bad dvd they make you watch!!

Daisy,
xxx

I cant seem to find any listerine strips, i will ask at my chemist tomorrow. Am getting fed up of the dog breath!! I have been looking for a chewing gum but it all has sugar.. even the sugar free ones!!!

Most of the "bigger" Tescos...do the Listerine strips!! Best of luck!!

Back