Here We go! First Day tomorrow...

Aine1985

Hiya, Ill be starting Exante total solution tomorrow. Ive been on Lipotrim (Started 9th August 2010 to 31st Oct) and lost 3st 10lb. Since then Ive put on a stone so Im now 14.7 and want to get to 13st or just under in 5 weeks. From all your amazing loss stories this is possible and Ill be very active also to encourage this. Dreading the first few days but I have a goal so fingers crossed. Id really appreciate a few friends along the way...Good luck with your losses and lets keep in touch x:p

Best of luck Aine ..... you'll be fine just shout for any advice loads of support on here for you. Its an amazing diet and yes you will lose that stone in four weeks!! x:D

Hi Aine, i started 2dy aswell. Ive got a headache & feeling hungry. Going to mke a chocolate shake. 1st time so wonder wht it will b like hmmm
?

Hi Aine, i started 2dy aswell. Ive got a headache & feeling hungry. Going to mke a chocolate shake. 1st time so wonder wht it will b like hmmm
?

Im on day 3 and my head was really sore yesterday. i took some nurofen express and i was ok soon after just drink loads of water and get some Dr pepper zero you can have that and ull be fine..

Before you know it you will be on day 2 then 3 and so on.. :D

XX

Im on day 3 and my head was really sore yesterday. i took some nurofen express and i was ok soon after just drink loads of water and get some Dr pepper zero you can have that and ull be fine..

Before you know it you will be on day 2 then 3 and so on.. :D

XX

Hope you a Girl because i put a kiss on the end of my message lol

Stick in there folks the dizziness, headaches and hungry feelings all go a few days into the diet. Good luck to everyone, just keep popping on the forum for tips, advice and support.

BF

Suprisingly im feeling good today. Just had my last shake abt 10 mins ago & didnt even have a coke which i was looking forward2 cos i didnt need it.

Feeling abit apprehensive about 2mrw hope i stay just as focused... But right now im feelin ok?

Btw yes i am female...

Hiya All

Thanks for all the comments. Just back from work and day one was fine. Bit of a headache and hungry around tea time but just kept drinking my water and got through it Ok. Just noticed a few comments on coke zero and dr pepper? Can you tell me what is allowed on total solution, I was treating it the same as lipotrim which was very strict? x

You can drink any diet soft drinks, just as long as they don't have citric acid in them.

Both Coke Zero and Dr Pepper Zero are ok, and there are a lot of the supermarkets own brands too. But make sure you check the ingredients first :)

There is a thread on the subject of drinks in the main Exante forum (What can you drink on Exante). Hope that helps.

Back