Here we go!

Teenie

Hi everyone!:wavey:

After much consideration I have decided to take the plunge and go for it.

A wee bit of background, well I am 32 and have always been overweight. I have tried countless diets but I can never keep at it. I piled the weight on after I had my baby 2 years ago, I actually lost a lot of weight while I was pregnant but got very complacent after my daughter was born. The end result is I am the heaviest I have ever been, I do not have the courage yet to tell people :eek:(I think I may be one of the heaviest:cry:)
Anyway I cant go on like this it is affecting my health (really painful feet lethargy etc) and I really want another baby-I wont even contemplate it at the weight I am.

I went out an bought celebrity slim today and I am keen to start it tomorrow, I think the key for me at the moment is to use a diet where I dont have a lot of choice. I am inspired by the success stories and ideally I want to post every couple of days-even if nobody is reading it will keep me going I hope. I plan in doing a weigh in every 2 weeks.

What I have noticed on the CS forums (not just this one) is that there are not a lot of posters around so if there is anyone out there who is on CS just now it would be great to keep in touch.

Will let you know how it goes in a couple of days-wish me luck!;)

Hi well done on taking the plunge to start the diet. At times it's not going to be easy worse days will be about the first 4-5 as you prob have a headache this is cause its gettin rid of all the bad stuff but drink as much as you can the more you drink the more you will lose after that it's easy. I hated when first started so many times i cried and said is it all worth it and YES it is just keep a picture in your mind off how you want to be and all the things you have always wanted to wear but didn't have the guts to wear then. Best time is when people say "have you lost weight" this is when you feel so good and proud of yourself cause only you know how hard you have worked cause there isnt alot of people out there that understand what is like. Try to stick to it as best you can i had mango for my snacks and just have a small meal of what we are allowed well thats me wishing you all the luck let us know how its all going will watch out for you xoxoxo :cross:

Thank you so much for your reply-is this normally a quiet forum?
I started today but find the products so sweet especially the bars!! I am determined to stick at it though, was just wondering though how Avidlite worked I have heard the shakes are not as sweet. I have a weeks worth of CS and will give it a really good go before I decide.

Will keep posting with my progress.

Thanks again .

Hi Teenie

Just tried my first avidlite shake - vanilla. No where near as sweet as cs. considering how much cheaper they are I have no complaints so far.

Hope everything is going well with you.

Vanda

Hi there.

Glad things are going well for you. I'm a bit confused about the Avidlite shakes as I e mailed the rep (Sarah) to ask her to explain how they should be used and she said that avidlite is not a diet and the products should be used as part of other diets i.e. Atkins. What I understand is that they cannot be used like CS so I'm not going to bother with it. How do you use it? Are you using it like you would the CS diet?

Avidlite is just the web site name - the meals are called dietimeal, if you look at the sub forum theres a bit more information about them.

There is no problem using them instead of cs products, just follow the same guidelines but use the dietimeal products from avidlite instead of the cs products.

Hope this clears things up.

vanda

Thanks for that will have a look. Hows it going for you anway?

So far so good. Did fall into the chinese take away on Sunday but apart from that all plans followed to the t.

Vanda

Done my first weigh in yesterday (was going to do it on Saturday but couldn't wait) and I have lost 9ibs this week!!!!

Really chuffed!

thanks-lost another 2Ibs this week I will admit I was a wee bit disappointed with that due to the decent fluid loss the week before. How are you getting on?

Hi there.

Glad things are going well for you. I'm a bit confused about the Avidlite shakes as I e mailed the rep (Sarah) to ask her to explain how they should be used and she said that avidlite is not a diet and the products should be used as part of other diets i.e. Atkins. Whidlite.at I understand is that they cannot be used like CS so I'm not going to bother with it. How do you use it? Are you using it like you would the CS diet?
Hi, I started CS in March this year & did it for about 6 weeks before switching to Avidlite as it was much cheaper & as stated, the shakes are not as sweet. I just followed the exact same principles as CS & lost 3st which I have been able to maintain. It has helped me evaluate how I was eating before & I now just watch my carb intake daily. I do eat out quite a bit & compensate by having shakes or Avidlite soups for the other meals that day. It does work & I would highly recommend either products.

Another 5Ibs lost this week-16Ibs in 3 weeks i can't beleive it! Having a really hard day today-i am so hungry and just want to eat junk but I know I will suffer for it I think its because its totm! I will not give in to temptation!

Well done!!! Keep it up :)

Back