Total Solution Here we go!

Thanks Rachel :) seems strange that when I was choosing my GCSE subjects at 14 I decided I wanted to be a lawyer, and now here I am! If I can achieve that, then I can easily lose weight haha.

I hope you enjoy your spicy vanilla tonight :) I just had a bar, and it's a bit early for me to have had 2 packs already! Hungry hungry :( but it is to be expected. Might go have a bath when I've done boring stuff like tidied up and put a wash on and found something in the freezer for husbands tea, hopefully that will fill some time up! xx

Ugh I forgot how tired starting TS makes me :( I feel like going to bed now! That sort of suggestion just gets husband excited however haha and I have NO energy for that sort of thing right now :p

Pmsl, I know that feeling. Just remember in a couple of days you'll hopefully have a fantastic burst of energy and feel on top of the world. Just keep focused through these next few days, you can do it!

Day 2 nearly over! Well I am calling 5pm nearly over lol. Hungry still but just drinking gallons of water! Must have had 5 litres today, trying to keep the headaches at bay.

Have just had a nice day of mooching around the house tidying and stuff, James has the car so sent him to work this morning with a nice shopping list of cleaning supplies and tesco bars haha. I have also done about 5 loads of washing, there are only 2 of us here!! I was away last week from Tuesday till Sunday though and I'm not entirely sure James knows how to work the washing machine hahaha. Bless him.

Gonna do some exciting bathroom cleaning this evening, then have a nice bath in my lovely clean room haha xxx

Where are youuu ketosis?!?! I'm hungry :( Hate sitting in on a Friday night with no food and no alcohol, just bloody tap water and a manky tomato soup. Grr, I'm in a bad mood. Going to go have a shower to warm up and go to bed, and hope I wake up unhungry and energised!! Wishing my life away at the moment.

Hope everyone else has had a better day!! xxx

Hope today is a better one for you chick and ketosis shows its warm face again real soon xxx

Hang in there! A new day is always a help. You said tap water but why not spice up a Friday night with a coke zero or dr pepper zero?

I like a peppermint tea or a coke zero when i need something just to hold a mug :)

Back