Total Solution Here we go!

OMG that sounds awful, why on earth are you cooking dinner?? I'd be moaning in front of the TV demanding love and attention and pills. Throat infections just knock you for six - don't make yourself worse and get resting as soon as you can and until it goes :(. On the plus side all the running to the loo will probably be good for WI - every cloud eh? Feel better soon xx

I am still here :) Just still struggling with being ill and tired and moany. Had to go in to college today cos it is my last week and I feel like I've run a marathon!! I didn't end up going in on Tuesday so am going to a session tomorrow instead, it's run by a different tutor but it's the same subject so it should be ok.

My husband has been working away since Tuesday and I literally haven't left the house till today, so it's a right mess lol. Haven't really been on exante but then haven't really eaten much of anything. Forgot to weigh in on Tuesday but think I will just wait till next week. I have been 100% so far today though, only had a shake so far but am gonna have a soup in a minute. Then need to go shopping so there is some food in for my husband as he gets home tonight. And tidy up lol. Feel like I could just sleep for days though!!

Ah well. Quick shower to perk myself up then to crack on with some housework. Loud music might help, haha. Then I might fit in the supermarket with picking James up from the station so I don't have to go out twice. I will just have to get him something quick to cook for tea cos he wont be in till 8.

Hope everyone is doing ok. I am bad and havent read anyones diaries for ages but fully intend to spend my evening doing so once I get back in. Much love to you all :)

Jen xx

OK I am back on track and ready to go Ladies (and Gents :p)! Am still feeling a bit rubbish and really fatigued and tired, but have now run out of time to be ill so am going to try and power through.

I need to have my research project finished by tomorrow evening I think, and then will write up a revision timetable for the next week. I want to finish the project by tomorrow because then I will have a week until my first exam. However I will be having Saturday off because I'm going to Wembley to watch England play Switzerland haha. My dad bought me a ticket before I knew my exam timetable, but never mind.

If I can really crack on this week and power through the work then by Saturday I think I will be ready for the break! And it will be nice to go home and see my parents. I need to make sure it doesn't spread out to the whole weekend however. We will travel to my parent's on the Friday night as we're gonna be leaving their house at about 10 am on Saturday, but I am going to take my revision stuff with me so that on the Sunday I can work. If we leave after lunch on the Sunday then we can be home at a reasonable time and I will be able to get going with revision again on the evening and then have all day Monday to finish off. Then I have between 2 and 4 days between the exams. Oh god...I hate exams!

I am running low on exante packs and was in such a poorly haze this week I forgot to order more, but have done so now, I don't know when they will come, I'm guessing Wednesday because of the bank holiday? I have only got one shake left, a few bas (though I have gone right off them since discovering the tesco bars haha) and some soups, so will be having a few days of 2 soups and a bar! Will go stock up on some more Tesco bars too I think.

At least sitting at my table and doing work all day will mean I'll drink loads of water :) My skin will be positively glowing!!

Hope everyone is ok and enjoying the bank holiday, its all rainy and windy here so I'm staying inside! Haha.

Jen xx

Woo weighed in this morning and 4lbs down! Not great for 2 weeks but not bad considering I did eat carbs a couple of times and hadnt really been sticking to the plan. Going for 100% till Friday, am then going to my parents for the weekend so may well have a meal, my mum doesn't eat carbs anyway as she's diabetic so the food should be ok. Also going to the football on Saturday but we shall see what I do there, not drinking is going to be the hardest thing!

I am bloody determined to get this research project finished today. Will be back on tonight, am logging off now so as not to distract myself!!

Hope everyone has a lovely day xxx

4lbs is a great loss when your body has been trying to concentrate on making itself better and especially if you haven't been 100%. Don't beat yourself up - I think it's fabulous!! My mum is also diabetic so it's quite easy dieting when I visit as she just eats weird healthy stuff. Good luck with the project, let us know how you are later :) xx

Still have not finished this project :( Am going to work on it till tonight and then whatever is not finished will have to be shelved until after exams, or maybe I will do an hour a day on it but focus the rest of my days on revision. It isn't actually due until about 3 days after my last exam, but I said I would go home straight after my last exam and help my mum with some school stuff so would like it done before then. But I cannot afford to let it eat into my revision time. The problem with legal research is that sometimes you can find what you need straight away, and other times you have to look and look and it's such a mission, with repealed laws and stuff, and everything has to be referenced and updated and it's just rubbish. Lol. Ok rant over.

New packs came today, woo! I have shakes again :) Gonna have a nice banana one now I think, then a soup later, I had a tesco choc bar for breakfast, but need to drink some more water!

Hope everyone is doing ok :) xx

HELLOO from lovely sunny Halifax ;)

Hope everyone is alright today, I am a bit overly cheerfull haha I think it's a combintion of it being Friday, going home for the weekend later and to the football tomorrow, and the lovely weather :D

Hmm what to report? Revising revising revising. Not very fun. Lol.

Was v good yesterday and was 100% aside from a slice of cheese. Am really hungry today though, not hungry like I used to be but just wanting food, and have already had a banana shake and a mini pepperami. Hmm. And will probably eat a low carb meal tonight when with parents. And a low carb lunch tomorrow when out. Haha. Ah well, I don't want this diet to ruin my social life and if little bits of food help me to concentrate on revision and make me able to walk round London all day tomorrow without feeling dizzy, then so be it. Hopefully I will still have a decent loss on Tuesday.

Hope everyone is having a lovely day :) xxx

Not updated in a while guys, in full on revision mode lol. First one tomorrow, feeling ok but glad its the afternoon so I have the morning to do a bit of last minute cramming. Would like to be asleep now lol but can't get hold of husband who is away with work and don't like going to sleep without talking to him :( bit annoying as he knows this so you'd think he'd keep his phone on him :/ grr he's at his parents cos he's in London tomorrow so not like he's in a bar or restaurant! My sister is here to be fair so maybe he thinks I'm alright with her lol. She has her last exam on Friday which is my second so we're having a revision week haha. Anyway, I'm gonna get up at six to leave early and avoid traffic, so must get some sleep! Wish me luck :s Xxx

Thank you! Am in college now, just having a bottle of badoit and a tesco choco bar before getting back on it!

Weighed in this morning and am down 1lb this week, to be expected really as I keep adding food, finding it hard to concentrate on revision without it to be honest and these exams are too important to jepordise. Talked to husband about it last night (he rang back after my cross post - must be pyschic haha) and he said even if it is psychological that I need more food to concentrate, it isn't worth risking it. I have the rest of summer to be 100% and do exercise and I'm only having low fat proteins extra, so it's not so bad. As long as I don't gain I am happy, it's only for another week and a day anyway! Though I might have a day off at the end of the exams so I can drink :D

This is probably really annoying to people who know it's possible to be 100% and concentrate, I'm sorry :( I am sure it is but I would rather be thinking of law than food haha so it's easier this way, if only for a week or two.

Exam at 2pm. Arrghhh!! Back to the revision of drafting clauses in wills and trust agreements I go!! Loves xxx

Your doing so well but totally agree your exams must come first. I think your doing really well the odd bit of protein and green veg will be fine as long as you dont go eating carbs!! I've had a couple of weekends of having protein and green veg in place of a pack just so I can feel the same as my family while they are chomping on takeaways and Sunday Lunches (happy days or may be not!!). Going to go back on TS though now I've got the chomping out of the way until the next time!! Good luck with your exams hun x :D

LOL they will be when you've lost all your weight. They'll be pig sick with jealousy ha x

Lol. It was good chicken though :D Might have the other half of the pack with a salad for pre exam dinner tonight.

Tuesdays went quite badly to be honest, I didn't completley balls it up but I will only be mildly surprised if I didn't pass it. It will be close to the pass mark whatever way, hopefully we can go just over instead of just under!! It hasn't got me down too much though because I know that was my hardest one, I didn't realise until I started the module how difficult it would be, I now know it is widely regarded as the hardest elective module you can take on the LPC, oh joy! However the pass rate isn't bad, so maybe they mark it less harshly? Anyway, nothing I can do about it now!

Tomorrow is Advanced Criminal which is my fave subject :D however this means I am feeling a little cocky and like I know it all, which is NOT GOOD!! Haha. Will however be powering through the revision today, nothing like a bit of blind fear and nerves to make you work hard :D

Husband has had a fiasco with parking at work, as the council have decided to randomly close the car park with 1000 spaces where everyone parks!! So he came home again and I am gonna take him back in and drop him off when he gets a gap in his telecon meetings. Very distracting from revision though cos he is a pacer when he is on the phone and our flat isn't that big!! The day before my last exam he managed to lose my credit card when he took it to the station to pick up train tickets so I had to spend ages on the phone sorting that out, so bless him, he isn't doing well! Good job one of us is calm :/

Hope everyone is having a lovely day, it's nice and sunny here xx

Glad to hear your trying your hardest and best of luck for your exams .... just think TS is just round the corner!! Keep it up hun you can do it! x

I'm back!

After doing a botched version of WS over exams, then taking the last week off, I have finished and am back on TS today :)

Weighed myself this morning and I have put on 5lbs, which really isn't bad when I think about what I ate over the last few days! Not to mention the alcohol, haha. I know a week of TS should shift that, and as I normally gain a stone over exams I am a happy bunny :)

Going to try for a good long TS run now, until I go on holiday in August, with maybe a WS week when I do my sailing event at the end of July. Am just having my first shake of the day, vanilla - hot with some ground ginger and nutmeg in, mmm :) It's rainy and rubbish here today so it is nice to have something comforting. Have had about a litre and a half of water too, so all is well.

So so glad to have finished my exams. It's great having absolutley nothing to do! Haha I am sure the novelty will wear off by the end of the week but at the moment I am quite happy to lounge around in my joggers watching tv :D

My parents bought me a Kindle as a finishing education present, which was lovely and we had such a nice weekend together, I got a bit emotional haha feels much more like growing up having finished education than it did getting married, and I was emotional enough then! But the Kindle is ace, when I manage to get a go, husband also thinks it is a great toy :p

Hope everyone is doing ok and is happy, I am about to go and catch up on everyones diaries :) so will see you all there!

Much love xxx

Welcome back, and congratulations on completing education! That's a huge milestone. You did really well to only put on 5lbs, and that will be gone again so quickly.

Mmmm, I love the vanilla with ginger & nutmeg, I think I may copy that for tea, that sounds delicious.

Hope all goes well as you get back on TS, good luck :D

Back