Total Solution Here we go!

Day 19 I think..

Well The exam went pretty good! I am so glad, it was definitley better than last time, and I wasn't far from passing it then so I must have passed it now!

Only 3 more exams and a research project in before I finish this course! Cannot wait, am very bored of education haha.

Have had a couple of WS days on Friday and Saturday, was worried about the exam as doing TS100% does make me slightly sleepy and spacey, and I wanted to make sure I was on top form for the exam so had a tuna steak with mushrooms and spinach on Friday night, and a bit of smoked mackerel and celery with my shake in the morning before the exam. I then had tandoori prawns and salad from the indian takeaway last night, for which there was no excuse, lol. Just felt like celebrating as the exam had gone so well. Not terrible food choices I suppose, and I really enjoyed everything so I don't feel guilty haha. Let's just hope it doesn't completely knack my weightloss this week :D

Have had a nice weekend though, been watching the big weekend stuff on my laptop in bed a lot haha and my sister has come to stay again, she doesn't normally come this often haha but she's split up with her boyfriend and is being a bit mopey, and would obviously rather do it in my house where the food is free hahaha :D

Jen xxx

Thanks Rachel :) I must admit there were times the night before where all I wanted was pizza haha but I powered through!

Next exam isnt for a few weeks, 7 June, so a little bit of time. I still have another 2 weeks of tutorials etc so am keeping busy, haha.

Ooh another weigh in tomorrow! This week has flown by. Fingers crossed I didn't mess it up at the weekend!!

Good luck for the weigh in tomorrow!

Thanks annie :)

OK, so weighed in this morning, and have lost 4lbs!! Woo! I'm rounding again from a higher loss downwards but I think if thats what I did before I should be consistent. Maybe next week I can be in the 19's!! If I'm very good, hehe. Have a WS meal planned for Sunday as husbands family are coming but plan on being very good otherwise :)

Lovely and sunny here in Halifax today, and my husband is coming home tonight! Woo. On the downside, I really should go and food shop for him so he has something for dinner, lol. I can't just keep feeding him fried eggs on toast cos I don't like them hahaha.

xx

No you're not - if you were a bad wife, you would have hairy legs!!!! Well done on the 4lbs loss, woop woop xx

Lol true, I am a non hairy yet otherwise slightly rubbish wife.

I have been v proud of my smoothy legs all day, so the pain was worth it haha. And I ended up blitzing the kitchen last thing last night in a burst of energy and have done washing all day so am feeling more on top of everything. I always freak out when husbands family are coming, they are a bit, um, judgemental lol. Posh basically. One of them always ends up saying something that upsets me but I am always too polite to say anything to them and so poor Jimbob gets it in the neck when they've gone...lol I really shouldn't do that :(

Today I have been properly 100% wooo! Not even any nibbles, and just plain water by the litre. Felt like I needed a detoxy day. Hungry now though haha had my soup too early. College tomorrow so will be in bed reasonably early anyway. Never got round to doing my zumba :( but think I might just do it when I come in from college tomorrow, without sitting down in between getting in and starting lol. Then it's done and out of the way.

Have to food shop for the impending in law visit at some point. Considering how much I used to like food shopping, I dread it now! One of my worst eating habits was getting something "for the car" cos I always seemed to be shopping when I was hungry, and it's a hard habit to break. Ah well, maybe I will buy myself a magazine or something instead.

Hope everyone is ok xx

I've not tried the Asda ones. I haven't lived here in Halifax that long, and when we first moved here I found an Asda but never found it since. Lol. It was a huge one too. I'm sure if I look it up I will find it :) I like their clothes there too.

Hmm tired this evening. Got to properly totally clean my house tomorrow, bathrooms, dusting, the lot. And then start my research project that I want to get finished before my exams, which means ploughing through legal databases and stuff, not fun! At least it's Friday! Haha. I want to get a really good start on it this weekend though, cos then next weekend I can go with Jimbob to Manchester to the paralympic swimming that he won tickets for! He is v excited and I think my sister is coming and bringing a friend too so we can have a nice fun day out before I start my exams in earnest :D Plus there is a Lush in Manchester and I miss Lush!! Need to get me some facepacks and bath stuff :D

Hope everyone is having a nice evening :) I'm off to watch a film in bed with Jimbob and my peppermint tea haha xxx

I totally LOVE Lush :D. I buy all my face products from them, despite the expense and they are the perfect non-food treat. I am also in love with their Karma perfume. Enjoy the film - what you watching?? xx

They are lovely things and not all that expensive really, considering how long they last and stuff. The bath bombs are expensive for what they are but then if you're gonna stay in and have a bath instead of go out to the pub then they cost less than a drink would lol. It's all relative I suppose.

We watched the invention of lying, well the start of it and then the skyplayer messed up...but I have downloaded it properly for tonight. We don't have sky but my parents do, and you can watch stuff on the computer if you register it as the main computer, and as mum and dad don't need it dad gave Jimbob the password for his laptop so he can watch sport lol (I am fairly sure my dad loves Jimbob more than he loves me, haha). I only realised this week you can download films too! So that's my entertainment sorted between now and christmas haha.

Woke up this morning with a manky sore throat, had a look in the mirror and it looks like strep :( I get it quite often and so I know the docs won't give me antibiotics till I've had it for 4 days. Sometimes it goes away on its own by then, but with entertaining Jimbob's family this weekend it is the last thing I need!! Am just dosed up on ibuprofen and slept for about 12 hours last night so hopefully will be alright. I blended my vanilla shake with ice and it's nice and cold on the throat :) Still have to clean my bathrooms. Am avoiding it. Lol. Was supposed to have finished cleaning in the morning and be doing work in the afternoon, but didn't get up till 11. Bad Jen!!

Hope everyone's ok :) xx

Yeah, my throat's been dodgy with this cold and I am a frequent sufferer of tonsillitis/throat infections so have been praying I don't get it again but seem (touch wood) to have got away with it this time. Sooo tired though. You can't do cleaning and work if you're ill ;) xx

Sounds like you have been a very busy lady indeed! Well done on your losses so far. I've been on the tesco barsd for months now and I love them (perhaps a little too much some days!). Good luck with the impending in law visit too- hope it passes without problems and stress for you xxx

Lol I didn't end up doing bathrooms, obviously the chemicals in the cleaner would be bad for my throat ;) felt pretty rubbish all day though, slept from about five till eight then made husband amazing potato onion pepper and halloumi omelette. I was jealous lol even though I can't manage solids with my throat anyway haha. Thank god for shakes ;)

Anyway going back to bed now lol hope everyone's had a good evening xx

Have not been on here for a day or two, been v poorly! Ended up going to emergency docs on Saturday morning as my throat was getting too swollen to drink water, and have been put on antibiotics for strep throat. Then slept right through until Sunday morning when I managed to get up, finish my cleaning, cook a 3 course meal for the inlaws and be smiley and friendly etc! Luckily the weather was crap so we didn't end up going out for a walk like they normally would, else I would have passed out on them! I ended up eating lunch with them but stuck to veggie sausages and vegetables and don't think I am out of ketosis, don't feel hungry anyway! Haven't actually had a shake or soup since Friday as they are just tooo claggy in my throat and made me feel v sick. Have had the odd bar or bit of chicken/babybel light, and vitamin tablets every day. Had to go to doctors again this morning as the swelling in my throat has been pushing on my sinuses and stuff and making my eyes constantly water, which turned into conjunctivitus over night, so I had to go get eye drops :(

So all in all feeling very miserable and sorry for myself. Have horrendous heartburn due to strange eating patterns and the antibiotics are not doing my insides ANY good, been running to the loo since I started taking them.

To top it off, husband asked me in very sweet voice this morning if he could invite his colleague who he used to work with in his old placement for dinner, as she is visiting Halifax today. I said yes and he rang her, am now regretting it but obviously can't uninvite her!! Am just going to roast a chicken, chop up a salad and have bought tiger bread, I really cannot be bothered to cook properly! James worked from home this morning so he could take me to docs and stuff as my eyes were so bad I couldnt drive, so at least I could send him to the supermarket to get what we need for tonight!

I have now finished my work for college tomorrow, but if my eyes are still bad I don't think I can drive there :( But it's our last week, and they are revision sessions so I really do need to go. Ugh. Am going to go sleep until I have to put the chicken in at 6 in the hope that I wake up with magically fixed eyes and throat. Lol.

Sorry for moany ranty post!! Hope everyone is ok. Will catch up on diaries later or tomorrow :)

Jen xxx

Poor you :( sounds like you've had a bad weekend :(

Back