Here we go......!!!

Had a bit of a cock up day today :-( after last night & this mornings sickness i felt so empty & hungry but really couldn't stomach liquid food so had 2 bars then I couldn't resist eating the piece of ham & 3/4 of an egg left on the kids plate :-/ now I feel really guilty & disappointed with myself :-( I so wanted to do at least the 4 weeks TS with no cheats. & day b4 WI too, hope it doesn't affect that. Oh well it's done now, back to it tomorrow.

Nicola x

Hi Nicola

Get back on It tomorrow draw a line under today and start again. (((hugs))) don't beat yourself up it's not worth it.

Gill
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Egg ham n bars are a least Keto friendly. Don't beat yourself up! That was great choices under the circumstance. Well done xx

Thanks girls, yep you're right, draw a line under today & try to get my positivity back tomorrow. At least I didn't eat the yummy salty chippy chips that were also left on the plates!! :-D lol xx

Day 15......

weigh in day today & 5lbs have gone! :D
Almost a stone in 2 weeks so feeling a lot stronger & motivated again today, here's to week 3...!!

Nicola xx

Well done! 13lbs in 2 weeks is brilliant

Herron there Nikki that's excellent 13lbs gone forever.
Stapo

Gerrin there Nikki that's excellent 13lbs gone forever.
Stapo

Gerrin there Nikki that's excellent 13lbs gone forever.
Stapo

Thanks Stapo.... I've just seen your stats (I'm usually on my phone).... you're doing amazingly!! Well done, what an inspiration! :)

Nicola xx

Hi nikki
Wow 13lb in two weeks that's brilliant :)
You are doing fantastic, keep going girl you will soon be super slimmer :)

Hi nikki
Wow 13lb in two weeks that's brilliant :)
You are doing fantastic, keep going girl you will soon be super slimmer :)

Thanks Gill..... I certainly hope so!! ;)

xx

Day 16.....

into week 3 & still going well, I'm still not feeling 100% after my sickness bug but still hanging in there & determined to see it through. The food cravings seem to have done a bunk so hoping it stays that way! :p

I've just placed another order, this time for just the shakes & bars bumper pack along with 50 packs of porridge (hope I like it?!!) & some blackcurrant water flavouring. Still got plenty of packs left but hoping to recieve my order tomorrow so I can add in some nice warm porridge on these freezing days & spread the remaining soups out rather than have 1 every day... they're not my favourite things! So with another £172 spent on another 6 weeks worth I have no choice but to stick with it now!! :eek::eek::eek:

Really strange that after 2 weeks on plan, with no K side effects, I suddenly got the metal mouth taste at about 2 am last night?! Yuk, felt like I'd been drinking nail polish remover!!! I Only managed about 2 & a half hrs sleep last night so gonna have a lazy duvet day....

Hope you're all doing great....

Nicola xx

Stick with it Nikki u r doing great.
I also use the b/currant water flavouring, the orange is good to but the peach is a no no.
Hope this helps Stapo

Day 18.....

Thanks Stapo, yeah I didn't fancy the peach! Got my delivery yesterday, haven't tried the water flavouring yet but gonna make some ice lollies with it later :) porridge was yummy, much appreciated on these cold days! Put cinnamon in which was lovely! Finding the diet much easier now but struggling with the water, must try harder!!!

I went & weighed myself at the chemist yesterday & it measured me at an inch taller than I thought I was & 2lbs lighter than my scales say! I'm still going to count my losses on mine as it's what I started with but nice to know anyway.... I was dreading it a little in case it showed me as heavier so all good! :-D

I also bought a gorgeous little Jane Norman dress & a lovely maxi dress on eBay last night, both in a size 12 so looking forward to getting into them in the summer! :-D

Hope you're all good, enjoy your weekend! :)

Nicola xx

Day 20.....

Well although I know I shouldn't scale hop, I have been this week :rolleyes: only 1lb loss so far :mad: (hopefully a little more by WI on weds?!) buuuuut....

I have a lovely little black dress that I've never been able to get into, I tried it on at the start of this diet, the zip at the side wouldn't go up, so I took a pic of the big gap to use as my 1st little goal & to be able to see th difference & this morning it went up ALL THE WAY!!! :D:D:D
It's still too small but I don't care, it did up! :D I have a night out planned in just under 3 weeks & I plan to wear it & I WILL!! So I've either got to stick to this 100% & shrink enough or I go out looking ridiclous & unable to breathe! ;)

I'm doing ok with the diet, but finding I'm getting really hungry at bedtime & cant sleep... Still not doing well with the water so def upping it from today, going for 4l & hopefully that might help fill me up too...

Hope you're all doing well & getting good numbers this week....

Nicola xx

Day 33.....

I've been naughty! The kids had noodles 4 lunch yesterday & they smelt sooo good.... I was walking the leftovers to the kitchen saying to myself 'straight in the bin, straight in the bin' ....... Well I ended up being the bin! :-/ lol I read the pack & estimated I'd had about 35g of carbs so decided not to have any packs yesterday (I know, I know!!) & had some plain chicken & cucumber last night instead so the carb intake didn't go any higher so hopefully not TOO much damage done?! However the scales have now shown a lb gain so far this week! :-( surely after so few calories all week a gain from a couple of mouthfuls of noodles is a bit of a piss take?! :-( :-(

I'm a bit disappointed as I have planned a weekend off next week as I have things going on fri & sat & think I deserve to party without worrying after not having been out since new year so really wanted a good loss this week! Oh well, I'm not gonna beat myself up over it, my 1st blip in over a month, back to it today & will be 100% TS until fri....

Hope everyone's feeling good, doing well & staying strong, Nicola xx

Day 36.....

well, 5 weeks in & my WI has shown a 2lb loss. Can't say I'm thrilled but happy it's a loss, so all good! :) This takes my total to exactly a stone & a half which is great. One more lb to get me to my next 'mini goal' off 22lbs to get to 'overweight' I'm actually already there as it turns out I'm an inch taller than I thought I was (yay!!!) but thought I'd just leave the targets as they were.

I was really hoping for a big loss this week as the past 2 weren't huge (3lbs... not grumbling though!!) & I have decided to have a weekend off plan this week as I have nights out fri & sat which I want to enjoy & don't want to worry about drinking whilst in ketosis. I'm not going to go mad, I'll try to stick to healthy choices but I think I will treat myself to a naughty bacon sarnie on sun when I'm bound to be a little hungover! :eek: Ooohhhh can't wait!! :D:eek:

I'll get straight back to TS on mon & I'm going to try not to weigh next week as don't want to see a gain & hopefully the extra week will give the scales some time to recover & show a decent loss!

How's everyone doing?

Nicola xx

Well done on a stone & a half down. You're the same as me in the same amount of time. I'm trying to keep motivated, but it's a lot harder when it doesn't feel like the scales are moving much. Come on bigger losses!! I don't see how I will lose a stone a month at this rate...1 lb this week. Argh!!

Hope you enjoy your weekend. Make sure you get right back on TS. Gl!

Well done on a stone & a half down. You're the same as me in the same amount of time. I'm trying to keep motivated, but it's a lot harder when it doesn't feel like the scales are moving much. Come on bigger losses!! I don't see how I will lose a stone a month at this rate...1 lb this week. Argh!!

Hope you enjoy your weekend. Make sure you get right back on TS. Gl!

Thank you TT, big well done to you too...

although we may get slower losses than hoped for as time goes on, I'm clinging to the realisation that while this diet is incredibly hard work, I seem to have more motivation & certainly a lot less opportunity to cheat or slide off plan as well as helping me to overcome my issues with using food... so therefore hopefully it will show much better results in the long term?!

I WILL get back to TS on monday no matter how hard I find it! We CAN & WILL do this!

Nicola xx

Back