Here we go!...

Hello you lovely lot,
The second day of my lipotrim diet is drawing to a close, and I hear that day 3 gets harder!
I feel like i'm being a bit of a cheat... i've eaten 3 pieces of chewing gum (wrigleys sugar free mint) today... i know i know, makes you hungrier!
I also decided to have my milkshake hot for breakfast(yurgh!) and i froze it for dinner, but when i froze it i added tablet sweetners, which are apparently allowed?...
Apparently there's a way to make cookies, anyone know???
xx

Hi, i'm just coming to the end of my third day and i dont think its been too bad
i have a tablet swetener my tea and acording to the instruction guide i got from the pharmacist this is alowed, although not the powdery stuff, albeit when i asked the pharmacist if it is allowed she said no, confusing or what!! Sorry no idea how to make cookies, will keep checking thread just incase someone else does! X

Yep Ladies tablet sweeteners are ok. Should be aspartame based variety though. I only like my shakes ice cold and through a straw, so can't help with the cookie recipe. You both should be hitting ketosis anytime now, which will help. Good luck to you both.

Thanks! I found out apparently you mix the powder with a few ounces of water and then dollop onto grease proof paper and microwave 30secs or however long to get 'em crispy! I'll give that a go tomorrow. Don't know how i felt about the ice cream, but a bit of variety is always good! How do you know when your in ketosis? My pharmacist didn't give me a way to check.... :/
Also am feeling quite achey and painey, normal?
xx

SerendipityM said:
Thanks! I found out apparently you mix the powder with a few ounces of water and then dollop onto grease proof paper and microwave 30secs or however long to get 'em crispy! I'll give that a go tomorrow. Don't know how i felt about the ice cream, but a bit of variety is always good! How do you know when your in ketosis? My pharmacist didn't give me a way to check.... :/
Also am feeling quite achey and painey, normal?
xx

I check by buying ketosis sticks on ebay always work for me and freinds.

Bad breath sore head no energy and achey pains thats how i felt when first in ketosis also little white specs in urine

hi there you should start feeling better soon hun the longer you are on it the easier it gets believe me x.

Thanks guys! Glad it's normal. Failed today though.. felt really swimmy like i was gonna pass out when i got out my chair, so got scared and had a cracker with pickle on it! :( knocked myself right out of ketosis now i'll bet. Best get ready to feel it all over again! Wish i'd read this first!!! xxx

I felt exactly the same on the third day but put it down to not having enough water and leaving my first shake until about 2oclock-ish .. as soon as I came home and had my shake with a pint of water I felt fine .. after that i've been feeling fine, only time i feel a bit light headed is when I know i've not had enough water, don't give in! :)

Back