Here we go....

amarsaday

Hello everyone this is my very first day on Exante Total and my very first visit to Minimins. I've always been ok weightwise if I watched myself but three years ago I had my third child at the age of 40 and basicially piled on a shedload of weight. I've tried and tried to shift it but lose a bit then gain it back and I'm sick and tired, literally. The worse thing is I have a wardrobe full of cool clothes from my slim days and three years on can't get in them without turning blue, its got to the stage that I'll have to chuck them out, sell on ebay or do something about it! My hairdresser did really well on Exante so I've taken the plunge, so far so good, tasted a lot better than I thought...fingers crossed :)

Good luck with your weight loss journey, i am new to exante total as well, i have heard people say that the soups are really awful but i tried the veggie one and really like it. Looking forward to trying all the different flavours

Thank you Amber, I have to say I thought everything tasted pretty good. Well I've lasted my first day and I'm really pleased, I imagine the first week will be the worst, best of luck to you too.

Good luck guys. I'm at the end of day 2. All good so far but I'm braced for tomorrow and Wednesday (meant to be the worst days).

L xox

Hopefully you'll be in ketosis tomorrow or Wednesday & then they won't be the worst days at all! ;0)

Eek! Hopefully! Can't wait to properly get into it. I know people that did Lipotrim and lost loads over about 12 weeks so I'm hoping to do the same! I'm not too worried about wavering cause I want so badly to lose the weight... We'll see what I'm saying in 24 hours though huh?!

L xox

Thanks Loucille2, I'm coming to the end of day 2 now and am about to have the soup. I'm pretty shattered but willpower is still very strong today. I weighed myself this morning and had lost four pounds so happy days!

I cannot believe i haven't been hungry, normally i eat loads even on a diet.
I have even been to McDonalds with my grandson and never ate anything apart from my exante bar and a coffee.
A tip i got off my friend was to have a big glass of water before you eat your exante meal and i honestly thinks that has helped with the hunger

Well done Amber, I've survived cooking for everyone else and not tempted even once, which is really rare for me. Felt a lot better after final soup, more energy. Lets keep this up :)

Good work guys, day 3 has been OK. I saved up 2 meals for tea so I could eat with the other half. I'm currently tucking in to veg soup and a choc orange bar :)

L xox

That's great you've been able to do that Lucille, I'm hoping ketosis will kick in tomorrow, my hairdresser said she got to the point where she forgot to eat, if only!

No, that's what all my friends said too. To be fair, I just had to force my soup down cause I was full! Bar is sat on the table waiting! I haven't had any signs of Ketosis - hope it happens soon!

I split my porridge today and it was still satisfying so I had done at 11ish and the rest about 2. It was scrum!

Sure hope we're all back here in a few days reporting MASSIVE loses!

L xox

I'm inspired Loucille! Ordered a bumper back of porridge as didn't get any in my month's supply pack. I have a feeling it will make me feel fuller than shakes. Day three is ok and I have a lot more energy.

I think it does. It's like "real" food! I've been making it with slightly less water so that it's a better consistency (turns out just like Ready Brek if you use about 150ml) IMO! I'd be happytot eat it even off a diet ;) xox

hey, i am on my day 5!! so far soo good, yesterday i weighed myself on the weight, height and bmi scales at boots and ive have lost 11lbs in 4days, how do you know when your in ketosis? yesterday all my friends went to McDonalds and all i had was a leter of water and my bar, was rele proud when i saw how much weight i had lost, in the 2weeks before this diet i had managed to lose 7lbs on my own so so far i have lost 18lbs cant believe it really, i dont really feel hungry today which is good, im off to a baby group today so that will keep me running around and lose more weight :D

bethanierox1 said:
hey, i am on my day 5!! so far soo good, yesterday i weighed myself on the weight, height and bmi scales at boots and ive have lost 11lbs in 4days, how do you know when your in ketosis? yesterday all my friends went to McDonalds and all i had was a leter of water and my bar, was rele proud when i saw how much weight i had lost, in the 2weeks before this diet i had managed to lose 7lbs on my own so so far i have lost 18lbs cant believe it really, i dont really feel hungry today which is good, im off to a baby group today so that will keep me running around and lose more weight :D

Wow well done hun that's fab. I lost 7lbs in 5 days :)

Wow congratulations :)

congratulations Kimj also 7lb's in five days is a great loss

Whoa! That's amazing! I can feel a difference but it's defo nowhere near that!

Great job xox

Back