Here we go......

abcdebony

Well thought I'd better introduce myself I'm Jane 33 and have found myself with 4 stone to lose after having 2 children 2 years apart. I've done a number of diets ( never a vlcd) and to be fair they have worked well when I have stuck to them but this time I want quicker results so I've started s&s today. I'm hoping to experience ketosis and the loss of apetite sooner rather than later!!
Well that's all from me for now any support would be appreciated.
Thanks!'n

Good luck. If you can get through the next few days then you'll be fine (and you can).

Best of luck, the first few days are the hardest but it's gets a whole lot easier quite quickly and the weight comes off so quickly - you'll love it!

I've got to say that I'm gutted at how little veg 200g is as I'm a bit of a veg fiend but I'm sure I'll get used to it!!

good luck with the plan :) this was my first VLCD too and if you stick with it 100% the extra 4 stone will fall off. Look forward to seeing your progress!

My first vlcd too and I was a carb monster 7 weeks ago who couldn't survive on less than supersize portions of everything. I'm astonished at the difference already! Get through the next few days and you'll be well on your way by Christmas :)

Thanks everyone.
100% day 1 completed and my only complaint is that I feel very nauseous but this is no surprise cos anything makes me sick and very very thirsty.
Going to attempt a shake this morning and have some tuna, spring onion & cucumber later as the thought of another meal pack isn't really doing it for me despite actually enjoying them yesterday??? Although I will need another 2 items, a bar and a 'meal or soup' with added mushrooms and leeks later maybe.
Here's to day 2 have a good day everyone.

Good luck for today! When I did my first VLCD I think getting through day one was really the biggest hurdle - before that I had no idea if I could actually survive on so little food, and was amazed to find I could! Keep going with the packs, make sure you have plenty of water with them as they can make you a bit queasy to start with but once you get used to them it should be much easier to get them down!

I have never enjoyed a small bowl of tuna cucumber and spring onions more. However role on dinner time!!!! I've got 2 packs left to have today.

Mmm I've just had 'tea' zero noodles in veg soup with leeks and mushrooms, quite tasty I was pleasantly surprised with the noodles as I'm generally horrified by anything jellyish but I found them ok and very filling. Just need to find the noodles at a more reasonable price now!!

Back