Total Solution Here we go...

*Leah*

Hi everyone :)

I've turned to exante after losing a little bit of weight with a low carb diet. I've got some time to commit to a VLCD for a couple of weeks so I'm going to boost my weight loss. I also have a dress to fit in to in a few weeks and need to lose a few pounds for this!

So far I've tried the porridge... it was ok but i'm looking forward to trying the biscuit recipe!

Just about to make the carbonara for tea :) I've drank lots today... really hungry at the moment so hoping the carbonara fills me up. *fingers crossed*

Good luck

Good luck with your journey, how did you find the pasta???

I opted for the tomato soup in the end, as I only have 3 pasta and 7 soups. I bought the ******* 4 week offer and split it with a friend so have a random mix of the shakes, porridge and pasta x

So day 2... just found out I got a job I applied for, so I'm over the moon!

Had a cuppa so far today and none of my space meals (as my oh calls them) so will be trying a chocolate shake in a bit.

Had the tomato soup last night... it was very... sweet? Hmm. Drinkable but not something I will look forward to!

Think I might try the soup tonight, have developed the most awful taste in my mouth think that means I've hit ketosis!

I put some chilli powder in mine... made it a bit more bareable!

Just eating the carbonara now, I actually quite like it! Looks gross though lol

EDIT: scrap that.. it's edible. A bit better than the soup. Not as nice as a KFC haha!

I hated the pasta with a passion! Yuck! Made me gag, soup ok but little to sweet.. Think I will stick to shakes, bars and porridge. Day 4 and I'm now really constipated! Bring on the senna! Lol...or dynarod!

Well! Here I am a week later and i'm 3lbs down =D

I'd love to say I stuck to it religiously last week but I didn't. Most days I had 2 shakes and an evening meal (the evening meals were not exactly healthy mind :rolleyes: but i'm still pleased with my loss :)

This week I'm seriously on it! day 2 of 100% 3 shakes a day is going well. I've kept busy and I have to say I have a lot more energy that what I thought I would! Just drinking a late lunch tomato soup (after a disaster trying to make the first one, this is my second attempt). I've put a touch of salt in it and omg, it's sooo much nicer!

I treated myself to a sprite zero last night, ah it was lush! It's gorgeous in this hot weather!

I've got the thai chicken soup to try tonight, not had it before! Had the Veg one the other day and oh it was lovely!

So far my favourites are the veg soup and vanilla shakes - I could definitely cope with them!

Would love to try the bars too, but i'm worried they won't be as filling? What are peoples thoughts?

Hope everyone is ok!
xxx

Hi Leah, well done on your loss! Veg soup is lovely and I'm addicted to the vanilla shakes, iced with a shot of coffee :)))

I have shake for breakfast, bar for lunch and either shake or soup at night, the bars are lovely really chewy and I find them quite filling. Great for days out when the whole shake thing would be a nightmare. Keep going chick you'll do fab x

Ah I'll have to have a look at them then! Thank you!

I haven't tried the vanilla with a coffee yet, I love the taste on it's own, maybe if I get bored later on i'll try adding coffee :)

Had a moment! Was sat on the sofa with my thai chicken soup packet in one hand, and a bachelors pasta n sauce in the other, weighing up the effects of eating half a pasta n sauce. I realised it was just the thai chicken soup putting me off so I swapped it for a veg one :) one of my favourites!

Small win for me!

i love the thai chicken soup! just ordered a few of the carbonaras as i'm bored of the shakes already and only have a couple of bars left.

do you just make a normal black coffee and put some in or do you make it really strong? i'm not too keen on the vanilla or chocolate (well; or strawberry but hey) so anything to make it better would be welcomed :)

Hi perfectxmess, make up your vanilla shake as normal either hot or cold, then I make a small expresso coffee bout 50mls or less with two spoons coffee and any sweetness I need. This way the coffee dissolves in the hot water and blends nicely with the shakes! Hope you like it! ;))

Well day 3! Still feeling ok, keeping myself busy :) Had a banana shake for brekkie and a strawberry one for tea. I've come to my parents house for a couple of nights and brought THE DRESS *fan fair* that i'm wearing on saturday. It's a little tight, so it's great motivation for me and stops them offering me other food when I come to make a space food meal.

I've got the thai chicken soup for tea... will see how that goes down as I wimped out yesterday and had a veg soup.

Had a mini triumph today, was desperate for a wee and had to stop... where did I stop? Maccys! Dammit! Made it out without any of their salty sugary fatty foods :) Was pretty pleased!

Here we are day 4! Feeling good! I'm keeping busy :) Weighed myself this morning and i'm back in the 9's!! =D *does a dance*

Went for a universal contour wrap today, just got home. I'll write about the experience in another post, but I am so angry! I paid £56 for the wrap (which is advertised on their website at £55... but that's another matter) and had the before and after measurements taken. At the end she showed me the card which she had written all my befores and afters on and the differences and the total at the bottom - 6.2" :) so, not as much as I was hoping for. Then I noticed there had been some crossings out on the before measurements, they had all had a bit added! They were definitely not there before!! I questioned her, and she said 'oh i'm so sorry! I'm showing you someone elses!' so she shows me mine, I scan over the measurements and see 6.2 in the total box. Again, bit miffed it wasn't more but hey!

Now the thing with this wrap is they do a 6" loss guarantee. So although it wasn't the miracle I hoped for, it did what it said it would.

So, I get home and sit in the garden with a glass of water (as directed) and pull up my photo of my measurements... Well! I have added it up 7 times, my boyfriend has added it up 2 times, i've done all sorts of funky things working it out in millimetres and inches and centimetres and all sorts, and the fact is my total was wrong! I lost 4.6 inches! No way on earth can I figure out where she has got 6.2" from! I'm so annoyed!

So i've called the company that make the wraps and offer the guarantee, they're all busy at the moment but i'm going back to the salon in a min! (gotta wait for gas man! argh!) I'm so angry! £50 and I didn;t even enjoy it and I think it did bugger all!

Mini rant over.

Hi Just caught up with your diary. Good luck!

Back