hereeeee

fat_2_fabulous

Silver Member
ok i think my pics r on this thread somewhere but i cant find em, and to be honest the way im feeling about my weight is quite low at the min so these pics are back on to try lift my spirits..

dfhdd.jpg

Wow you look hott hun! love ur display picture. How much have you lost?

You look fantastic - be proud and confident!!!

Welcome back!

You have done very well and you are so right to nip it in the bud if you can before it goes any further as it is so easy to move up another stone!

Here is the link to a thread with a good few photos on. I think this might be the one you were looking for?

http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/48719-some-more-before-afta.html

some more before and afta
hey gang how r u all. long time. ive found more pics for u to look at from my 7 stone journey...

100_1082.jpg

me on the right

100_1079.jpg

pooooo-1.jpg

100_0006.jpg

Picture042.jpg
from diff years u can tell my the diff doos

and now ........

pics002.jpg

Picture579.jpg

SP_A0308.jpg

Picture542.jpg

PICT0006.jpg

still tryin to lose but its soo hard!!!!!!

beforeafter.jpg

WOW!! what an absolute stunner, you look absolutely fantastic.

Wow! You look great! x

You look like a million dollas chick!

xx

You look sooo different! Amazing transformation, well done!!

Wow u look great hun, well done! x

Wowwwwww, u look amazingggggg. How many lbs did u lost in how many months??? What's ur secret? Any tips and advice that u can give to me.

You look sensational honey, although to be fair you were very beautiful before too.

Well done on the weight you have lost and good luck with the weight you want to shift now xx

hey ppl! sorry i got off the site and havent seen these. thanks for commenting! its been nearly 3 yrs but i have put a stone back on! cant complain tho but it is hard! hope u al ok xx

You've done really well love, nice to see you post again. :)

Back