Here's to a lighter me

Hi JC,

Quick question what did you do when your class was cancelled and over Christmas and still maintain your fantastic losses??

Cheers.

~ gingette

Lost 3lbs yipee, during the week it was cancelled I just stuck to high protein low carb meals i.e chicken breast, omelettes no potatoes or chips etc similar to the Atkins although I must admit I cheated and had a curry too lol x

Wooo!! Another great loss JC!! You're on a roll girl, there's no stopping you!! So pleased for you! :D

xx

Well folks I've made an adult decission and decided to eat tonight as im going out drinking tomorrow day /night as it's my birthday on Monday (and it's old firm day celtic v rangers tomorrow) and after reading several posts about the dangers of drinking whilst in ketosis I thought it would be sensible back to the packs on monday, I've got a busy month as I'm off to Dundee overnight next weekend which has been planned way before I started LL, I will watch what I'm eating, drinking etc but I feel you've got to enjoy urself now and again, anyway just wanted to get this off my chest as I'm feeling kinda guilty ..... But it's my birthday lol x

Thank you ilovefood. I still managed to lose 4lbs this week x

Well i missed class last week due to illness, i was also away overnight on the Saturday and i did eat, it had been planned for a long time, anyway two days after i came home i was unwell and couldn't make class. I returned last night and STS, fingers crossed for a big weight loss next week x

how did you get on joanne? x

My next weigh ins not till Tuesday, it can't come quick enough lol x

Been neglecting this recently due to placement and essays due in at uni, anyway I lost a further 3lbs :)

Well done JC xxx

Lost another 4lbs, I've decided that I can't afford LL every week (poor student) anyway spoke to my councillor who was very understanding and shes allowing me to go every 2nd week, having a weekend off this week as I've got stuff on but I'll be right back on my packs on Monday.

Hmmmm that's a new one to me..
How is that going to work with going in and out of ketosis?
Well done for losing another 4!
Shame you can't stay on LL full time but I understand it can be a strain on your finances.
Good luck with the adjustment though x

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

I'll be knocking myself out of ketosis this weekend, but from Monday I'll be back on my packs and just eat protein to help stay in ketosis hopefully it'll still work, I simply can't afford to pay every week now, I'll just have to see how it goes x

well guys so far so good doing LL every 2 weeks ive lost another 8lbs in total, got my next weigh in on Tuesday, seems to be working and i don't have much of a choice at the moment.

Last edited:
Well done Hun well it's nice your LLC is understanding. I take my hat off to u to be able to go from eating to packs frequently. Good luck with it chick. It's obviously working for u and congrats on the 8 lb loss. Xxx

I've lost the plot completely, backed to old habit comfort eating due to my neighbour and childhood friend suddenly passing away, I can't get my head round it, she was only 38 and leaves behind a gorgeous 4 yr old daughter, it's been a tough week, according to my scales though ive sts, will try and get back to ll tomorrow x

So sorry about your friend Joanne. It just proves that most of us are here on Minimins because we are emotional eaters.
Life throws tough things at us to deal with sometimes, doesn't it?
Take care. xx

Awe. So sorry to hear about your friend. Thinking of you and sending hugs xoxo

Back