Here's to new beginnings......

sarah-louise x

Silver Member
Hi,

Iv been here a few times before but this time is different......I WANT MY LIFE BACK!!!

I am a mum of 2 boys, aged 2yrs and 14yrs and have recently become single, my partner of 8 yrs and I decided we no longer get on as we did so have amicabley seperated :-(

This has got me really thinking over the last few weeks about where my life is at and where i want it to be. I am not at all happy with my weight, I feel fat and frumpy, I feel much older than my age of 31 and totally unfit! I wear clothes i can fit into rather than clothes i like and i avoid going out socially at all costs!!! I used to be a fun loving, confident, happy and flirty young woman.....and its all gone, i miss it so much! This is no life and it changes now!!

I am seeing my CDC tmrw at 7pm for my start weight and measurements ect and i am starting SS on Monday and will do the full 12 wks 100%. Iv spent the last few days watching what i eat, reducing carbs and drinking plenty of water to help with the transition.

I have decided not to tell anyone i am doing CD as i know everyone will try and talk me out of it so im happy to keep it to myself for now :) so i will be on here alot!!!

cant wait to get started and see my progress week by week :)

Wish me luck!!! :D x

Last edited:
good luck hun, let us know how you get on tonight, ive also started today so will have sunday weigh ins :D

Fearless xx

Good luck starting CD.
How funny is that i am in Northfleet kent! I wish you all the sucess in the world if you need any help please shout.

good luck hun, let us know how you get on tonight, ive also started today so will have sunday weigh ins :D

Fearless xx

thank u hun, hope uv got off to a good start too ;) xxx

Good luck starting CD.
How funny is that i am in Northfleet kent! I wish you all the sucess in the world if you need any help please shout.

ah your just across the bridge to me! thank u for your support :D x

I forgot to add, i had my weigh in yesterday and iv lost 6lbs during my prep week so really pleased, hoping for another 6lbs during my first week :) I v got my next weigh in on saturday rather than sunday....cant wait :) x

Good on you for the 6lb hun, i didnt quite have a prep week lol. Will keep checking back to see how you are doing!

Fearless xx

ah thank u ladies :) its lovely to have such great support from those who know and understand. i look forward to seeing your progress :) xx

Good morning.
How was your day yesterday? x

hi gemma,

well im on day 3 :D i had an awful sickness bug on monday for the whole day but i still started as planned, and glad i did. yesterday i had a slight headache, and today i feel great :D iv not checked but think i may have hit ketosis today and i think the fact i was ill on monday has helped me get there that bit quicker lol. iv got my weigh in on saturday, a day early, but i cant wait :D:D

how r u getting on? x

Well done hun!Thats great,you sound in the right frame of mind.Definately in "the zone" xxx

Hi Sarah-Louise

I can identify with your first post! CD helps you take control and other things start getting better quite quickly, you will be back to your flirty confindent self in no time!

I re-started on monday, doing SS+ think I've lost 2lbs already! I always struggle with the water so am making a determined effort at the moment!

Good Luck with your journey, 6lb in your prep week is a really good start. You'll be at your first goal in no time

Cheryl

hi gemma,

well im on day 3 :D i had an awful sickness bug on monday for the whole day but i still started as planned, and glad i did. yesterday i had a slight headache, and today i feel great :D iv not checked but think i may have hit ketosis today and i think the fact i was ill on monday has helped me get there that bit quicker lol. iv got my weigh in on saturday, a day early, but i cant wait :D:D

how r u getting on? x

Yeah im doing well day 17 for me, i hope you feel better, let me no how you do with your WI

well done on the 6lbs already and i wish you lots of luck with your journey.if you ever feel rubbish come on here there is so much support and its great.
have a good cd day hun :)x

Aw thank u!!! Everyone is so lovely on here, i dont think i could do it with out u all!! Its so inspiring to see u all doing so well, it just helps me stay focussed and on track :) keep up your good work ladies xxx

DAY 6......

ok so its day 6 and everything is going ok. i did have a SS+ day yesterday and will prob do same today but thats ok. iv got my first weigh in tonight and im hopefull for a reasonable loss, i certainly feel less bloated and my clothes are looser round my middle :) il be back with an update after my weigh in at 7 x

DAY 6......

ok so its day 6 and everything is going ok. i did have a SS+ day yesterday and will prob do same today but thats ok. iv got my first weigh in tonight and im hopefull for a reasonable loss, i certainly feel less bloated and my clothes are looser round my middle :) il be back with an update after my weigh in at 7 x

good luck for weigh in chick, youve done so well weigh in will make it all worthwhile :D

fearless xx

Hi,

I had my WI and im now 15st 9lb so lost another 6lbs which i am really pleased about but i have really found it hard this week so have decided to give WW a try. I just find this diet a bit extreme for me right now and im struggling to have the shakes cos they r making me feel sick and gag :-( i know id really struggle long term......but im not giving up, just changing tactics lol

Thank u ladies for your support and i wish u all the best with your plan and will certainly be watching your progress :) xxx

Back