Hernia Op Pre-assessment

lunar jim

Gold Member
Just got back from the hospital. The surgeon I saw commented 'you've lost nearly 6 stone' so of course he was asking questions. I mentioned CD expecting the condemnation we've all heard but he was 'tell me more about it, I've got a couple of patients with BMI over 40 and can't shift the weight', that I'm doing really well and he wanted to put them onto CD. So I talked him through it and referred him to the CD website and my CDC.

So :D :D

18 weeks wait till my op thought, unless they can squeeze me in... :(

Hope you can get it done earlier! x x

Thanks Charlotte; I hope so because I can't do any serious exercise until four weeks after the op, and I want to get down the gym asap...

22 weeks is a long time! Can you do any exercise? x x

Yeah, I can do aerobic stuff but I want to be doing some toning to help get rid of my man boobs etc. This isn't allowed unfortunately :(

i may need an op had evil heatburn every day since i had my gallbladder out but im the opposite im hoping they make me wait a good while ,i want to finish cd before. hope the hernias not giving you too much jip there will be pleanty of time for exercise after your op. good to hear a doc intrested in cd it helps so many.

Nah the hernia's not too bad at the moment; bit painful sometimes when lifting the kids though. Daily heartburn must suck :(

Back