Herta chicken hotdogs?

passionflower

Silver Member
Hey Dukan friends are these allowed or no? they state as being (per 100gr roughly about 3 dogs)
72%chicken,
1.5gr of carbs of which all are sugar,
16gr of fat,
1.80 gr salt

I knew you'd say that, and while only 3gr of that fat is saturated I agree they're not ideal but hoped they would be alright as an occasional treat. I don't even eat hot dogs normally but I fancy one pmsl.

HAHAHA I come from a culture where we eat every bit of the animal so I'm used to it pmsl. Honestly though I know what you mean I didnt get any but I kinda of looked at them longingly for a bit :)

Last edited:
Monica, 16% fat tut tut lol!! i bet you could find a recipe for them, when you do please share lol, mmmmm chicken hot dogs Cx

Monica, 16% fat tut tut lol!! i bet you could find a recipe for them, when you do please share lol, mmmmm chicken hot dogs Cx
I am bad aren't I? LOL

back away from the chicken snorkers! Have a quorn one if u have to, I read on duakn questions an answers u can have 1 and half quorn sausage as tolerated, I had some in freezer and useed them up over last couple weeks, was nice, i had one on a pv day with egg,mushroom an tomato. might cure your craving for a bit? xx

OOoooooh the thought of chicken lips in them, surely would put you off!?? ;)

Did it mention the quorn burgers? ????? I have a box in and love them xxx

can we have quorn burgers!??? Oooooohhhhhh......

As a tolerated item only, use with caution.
Monica, I love grilled chicken hotdogs.
I had some (from Forzoso) a few months ago.
Only as a tolerated item.... sadly, they are a bit fat.
In April I had hamburgers (20% fat). I had 4 of them and they were satisfying so I had no need to renew the experience.
When will we see in stores Dukan friendly ones?
As you can see for Forzoso, the fat content is higher than the protein content which is bad..

Last edited:
Back