Hev & Bev's 12 week countdown to target- Everyone welcome!!!

Oops did I sound nasty telling EB she can't count the 2.5lb?! Tis only coz I know she can lose more than 4.5lb in 12 weeks! Well someone's got to keep standards high on this ship!! XxX

LOL - no you didn't sound nasty and I certainly do agree about standards!

I also agree that Ellebear will probably lose more that us too!
So she definitely can't count those 2.5 lbs !!! :D

Pommette said:
LOL - no you didn't sound nasty and I certainly do agree about standards!

I also agree that Ellebear will probably lose more that us too!
So she definitely can't count those 2.5 lbs !!! :D

Hehe! That's 'er told then lol! Glad my do-skipper is in agreement!

gonnabesmall said:
ive lost 2lb this morning .yippie

hey ,heather me and you are the same weight again,exactley the same,wow xx

Congrats Lealea! That's a brilliant loss! See, that little munch didn't stop you losin!! RU ok to start officially from next week and we'll say that the challenge ENDS on October 15th, which is a Saturday x

whats all this? I go off the ship for a little while and you are all having a discussion about me!!! lol!

I am happy to not count the 2.5lbs off, and will do my best to get a loss this week. Not sure its going to happen though :)

Ellebear said:
whats all this? I go off the ship for a little while and you are all having a discussion about me!!! lol!

I am happy to not count the 2.5lbs off, and will do my best to get a loss this week. Not sure its going to happen though :)

Teehee! Now look ere, Bev n I actually OWN this thread, so we can basically say what we want about people, but the rule is it's only allowed to be good things designed to encourage victory!! XxX

Targets to 15th October for those on board Yacht H&B (12 Weigh-ins)

Ellebear - 7 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 7 lbs to go)
Emmaline - 10 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 10 lbs to go)
Funcurls - 12.5 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 12.5 lbs to go)
Ginlin - 6.5 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 6.5 lbs to go)
Gonnabesmall - 10 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 10 lbs to go)
Jaylou - 8 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 8 lbs to go)
Katerpillar - 7 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 7 lbs to go)
Pesty - 10 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 10 lbs to go)
Pommette - 10.5 lbs (2¾ lbs lost ~ 7¾ lbs lbs to go)
Woodland Girl - 8 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 8 lbs to go)

2¾ lbs off for me - ecstatic !!

I think Jules must have had her crystal ball out !!!
Because she predicted this yesterday. Spooky.

Well done Pom what a good first loss!!!!

EB & GBS well done on your losses last week!! Brilliant effort even if they arent official for this thread they still get you that little bit closer to target!!!

Lots and lots of luck for everyone this week!! xxx

Hi Hevs and Bevs! Can I join in? I've got 5lb to go to target and would love to get that off by October. It's probably more than 5lbs though, as I weigh in on wednesday morning and I've a feeling I've put on :break_diet:... Would love to join in with you girls though!

Hi Hevs and Bevs! Can I join in? I've got 5lb to go to target and would love to get that off by October. It's probably more than 5lbs though, as I weigh in on wednesday morning and I've a feeling I've put on :break_diet:... Would love to join in with you girls though!

Hey Zoe hun!! We'd be delighted to have you in our gang!! I'll put you down for 5lb now, but as this week is the first official update week (starting yest and finishing Sat 15th Sept) we'll change it accordingly on Wed!! Hopefully with a loss lol!! Velcome fellow Swansea girl!!!X

OK then girls, here we go....!! First official update- Week 1!!
The colour code is as follows:
Week 1 DARK GREEN
Week 2 PURPLE
Week 3 DARK BLUE
Week 4 BRIGHT PINK
Week 5 ORANGE
Week 6 TURQUOISE
Week 7 BROWN
Week 8 LIME GREEN
Week 9 GREY
Week 10 LIGHT BLUE
Week 11 SAGE GREEN
Week 12 RED

Beverley8603- 27 lb (0 lbs lost ~ 27lb to go)
Ellebear - 7 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 7 lbs to go)
Emmaline - 10 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 10 lbs to go)
Funcurls - 12.5 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 12.5 lbs to go)
Ginlin - 6.5 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 6.5 lbs to go)
Gonnabesmall - 10 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 10 lbs to go)
Jaylou - 8 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 8 lbs to go)
Katerpillar - 7 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 7 lbs to go)
Krupskaya- 5 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 5 lbs to go)
Pesty - 10 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 10 lbs to go)
Pommette - 10.5 lbs (2¾ lbs lost ~ 7¾ lbs lbs to go)
Woodland Girl - 8 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 8 lbs to go)

Last edited:
Hey can I join in even if I am not SW?

I am doing OK but would love a 12 week target with you guys. Dukan have said October to me for my finish date (loss).....Err, is that Ok with you guys?

Bev (yes me too)

Hey can I join in even if I am not SW?

I am doing OK but would love a 12 week target with you guys. Dukan have said October to me for my finish date (loss).....Err, is that Ok with you guys?

Bev (yes me too)

Wow you want to lose 27lb in 12 weeks?! Just out of interest (I don't know much about Dukan), being quite a fast weight loss programme, what happens when you get to your target weight in order to maintain? What do they advise you to eat? Just healthy eating or do you still follow a plan of some kind?

Yes, of course, the more the merrier, hop aboard! When you WI this week (this is now week 1) just post your result and we'll update it for you!X

Hi all, as requested by Pesty (and this does make sense) all results will be updated on the very first post of this thread so it will be easier for everyone to see it!!X

I really do not expect to lose it all in 12 weeks but who knows! Am really going for it. Started at begining of June but messed up on cruise first time so have been back on attack.

When we have finished cruise stage (reached the weight we want to be) we then go on to consolidation where we keep it all stable (hopefully). Then we have stabilisation. All sounds a bit technical for me but if I get it off then I'll be over the moon!

Am doing as much exercise as I can. Every little bit helps!! Am only 7 lbs down from begining of June due to messing about with lasagne, chilli n rice, pizza and wine!!!!!!! (occasionally) Still not too bad but am going to really go for it now!

I really do not expect to lose it all in 12 weeks but who knows! Am really going for it. Started at begining of June but messed up on cruise first time so have been back on attack.

When we have finished cruise stage (reached the weight we want to be) we then go on to consolidation where we keep it all stable (hopefully). Then we have stabilisation. All sounds a bit technical for me but if I get it off then I'll be over the moon!

Am doing as much exercise as I can. Every little bit helps!! Am only 7 lbs down from begining of June due to messing about with lasagne, chilli n rice, pizza and wine!!!!!!! (occasionally) Still not too bad but am going to really go for it now!

Cool that sounds interesting, and as you say technical too!! I'm such a slow, scenic route kind of loser (been at this 20 months now!) but I'm kind of happy doing it this way and loving all the SW food and recipes! It's just healthy eating really! I'm sure you'll do really great on this challenge especially with all that exercise but make sure you get all the right nutrients along the way and the main thing is that you enjoy it!X

I have to say i am intruged!! I have been trying to do a bit of digging on this (I love SW but like the theories behind each plan) so you just eat all protein for a week? How does that work? lol please excuse my naieveity (SP) xx

Back