Hev & Bev's 12 week countdown to target- Everyone welcome!!!

:clap: Well done EB

Well done Ellebear, what's this about slowly does it, that's my top speed lol
With you all the way Trango - I'm ecstatic with anything more than half a pound!
Well Done EB.

I'll be absent on parade for the next 3 days - off to our apartment to say goodbye to guests and have a bit of R&R ourselves. Operation 25% not been going too well :cry: so not expecting a loss this week at all.

I'll be back on Sunday to see how you've all done and post the update!

Have a good time Pommette

Good to see another loss this week EB-we are all doing much better
than last weeks combined effort!

Beverley you will be in that dress! PMA

Hi folks!!

Jay, a 3lb gain for a 2 week holiday is NOT disastrous!!!! I would definitely gain at least 7lb during 2 weeks of being off plan, especially on holiday!! You must have been fairly cautious, or done lots of exercise?!! That 3lb can be lost (and more) in one week of totally cutting back and sticking to plan!!! Glad you had a great time!!

Bev(erly), of course you can do that!! Just drink tons of water and eat plenty of speed foods and try to avoid things that bloat like bread, cake and alcohol!! You WILL get into that gorge dress!!

Ellebear congrats on your 1.5lb loss!! That's 50% more than your 'one pound per week' approach!! So I think it's good going!! They all add up as you know!!

Bev, have a wonderful time in the apartment having your R&R!! (I'm glad you didn't say S&M!!) I'll be absent myself as off to Dunster, a village in Somerset until Sunday and may also swing by my parents in Devon for a speedy visit! The old devils have inconveniently decided to have a social life and are attending a wedding all day Monday which means that we won't have long with them- pfft!! 5 days off and not back in work until Wednesday! Bliiisssss!!! So I will be reporting back on Monday hopefully after WI if we come back in time! Hope you all have a wonderful BH weekend whatever you have planned and try your best to stay on track!! Just think how great you'll feel at the scales next week!!XXX

Hi Heather - just been checking your figures on post 1 and I think you have GBS wrong
Gonnabesmall - 10 lbs (.5 lbs lost ~ 8.5 lbs to go)
I think she has lost 1.5 so far!

How's your day been? Looks like you're on long day shifts this week.

Well spotted that lady!! It must have been a typo as I would have put 0.5 if I meant 1/2lb! Thanks for your sharp eye! I need to be brought into line at times!! You're like a strict schoolmistress lol!!

Yes I've been like a blimmin' trojan in work since last Friday, all 12.5 hour shifts with the exception of days off Mon and Tues! I'm shattered but left with that thriving feeling of having had job satisfaction and feeling confident in my abilities, something that dwindles when I've had too much time off! I made the mistake of going to my M-I-L's house after work tonight foolishly thinking it would be a 'quick' visit!! I forget that she is the most talkative person in the entire universe!! 11.30pm I left feeling dizzy and bewildered with a 1/2 hour drive home ahead of me, having not packed one item for my weekend away!! I love her to bits really but I probably shouldn't have arranged to go round tonight!! The visit put me in a very vulnerable situation that led to me making a late nigh purchase of (and subsequent consumption of) a Wispa in Tesco petrol station= 10.5 syns!!! So 5 days off now, not back until Wednesday and looking forward to every minute!!X

Last edited:
Well spotted that lady!! It must have been a typo as I would have put 0.5 if I meant 1/2lb! Thanks for your sharp eye! I need to be brought into line at times!! You're like a strict schoolmistress lol!!X
Have a look at the Sunny Bus Tour. I'm definitely the school ma'am on there. Panders to my control streak.

Have a look at the Sunny Bus Tour. I'm definitely the school ma'am on there. Panders to my control streak.

Haha!! Bev I think we were both typing to each other at the same time!! I added to the last message so more of my droning on for you to read (above!!)X

Have a lovely bank holiday weekend everyone. It's business as usual here in France :( but then I have just had 3 weeks off!

I am pleased to report that, following my wedding (and the cake consumption that involved) and after only 4 days back on plan I have STS. I reckon if I'd had a full week before weigh-in, I might even have lost. So looking forward to shifting the pesky 200g to regain my 3st shiny next week. I mean, honestly, 200g - that's the weight of a Mullerlight isn't it?

i think they are 190g Leapfrog but yeah - pretty much!!! hehe!

I had an evening off plan last night, so now i bloated and regretting it!!!! gah!

Got plans tonight and tomorrow night but they should be okay if i keep the willpower HIGH!!! I have not got a weigh in next week, so i really need to keep 14 days of focus to ensure its not a gain next time i am on the scales.

I need gym bunny action to (well i need to go to the gym!!! haha) so hope i can put some time in over the weekend and next week too!!!!

*pow pow pow*

Have a nice weekend everyone xxxx

Well done EB!!!

Pommette just to add to other advices and quite similar, when i had a dress to get into for my birthday i took a picture with it on my phone and set it as my background, I use my phone quite a lot so it is a good constant reminder!!

$200 weighs 200g, apparantly they are 1 gram each - helpful? I think not haha

A 200g bar of Bournville chocolate? xx

I always think in terms of butter - it's 80% of a standard 250g pat. Butter is apparently just about the same density as human fat - so when you "only" lose a pound think of 2 packs of butter (near enough).

Pesty - I don't think I want a photo of my ugly mush staring back at me on my mobile! Perish the thought. But I like the idea!

Happy to report I've lost 1lb this week :D

Back