Hev & Bev's 12 week countdown to target- Everyone welcome!!!

Hi Ladies - Hevs is away for the weekend so I'll just do a quick update. Still a couple of results missing for this week so will check when I get home later (I'm away too but managed to get my dongle working yay!).

Beverley8603 - 19 lb (2 lbs lost ~ 17lb to go)
Ellebear - 7 lbs (2 lbs lost ~ 5 lbs to go)
Emmaline - 10 lbs (5 lbs lost ~ 5 lbs to go)
Funcurls - 12.5 lbs (6.5 lbs lost ~ 6 lbs to go)
Gembear- 14.5lb (2 lbs lost ~ 12.5 lbs to go)
Ginlin - 2 lbs (2 lbs lost ~ 0 lbs to go) GINLIN HAS REACHED TARGET
. . . AND COMPLETED THE CHALLENGE!!!
Gonnabesmall - 10 lbs (1.5 lbs lost ~ 8.5 lbs to go)
Jaylou - 8 lbs (-4 lbs lost ~ 12 lbs to go)
Katerpillar - 7 lbs (1 lbs lost ~ 6 lbs to go)
Kerryathome - 7lb (1.5 lbs lost ~ 5.5 lbs to go)
Krupskaya- 5 lbs (5 lbs lost ~ 0 lbs to go) KRUPSKAYA HAS REACHED TARGET
Leapfrog- 10 lbs (4 lbs lost ~ 6 lbs to go)
mummy84 - 14 lbs (2.5 lbs lost ~ 11.5 lbs to go)
Ninnins- 12 lbs (4.5 lbs lost ~ 7.5 lbs to go)
Pesty - 10 lbs (0.5 lbs lost ~ 9.5 lbs to go)
Pommette - 10.5 lbs (3.25 lbs lost ~ 7.25 lbs to go)
Trango - 12.5 lbs (4 lbs lost- 8.5 lbs to go)
Vitology - 12 lbs (6.5 lbs lost ~ 5.5 lbs to go)
Woodland Girl - 8 lbs (0.5 lbs lost ~ 7.5 lbs to go)

Pommette said:
Hi Ladies - Hevs is away for the weekend so I'll just do a quick update. Still a couple of results missing for this week so will check when I get home later (I'm away too but managed to get my dongle working yay!).

Beverley8603 - 19 lb (2 lbs lost ~ 17lb to go)
Ellebear - 7 lbs (2 lbs lost ~ 5 lbs to go)
Emmaline - 10 lbs (5 lbs lost ~ 5 lbs to go)
Funcurls - 12.5 lbs (6.5 lbs lost ~ 6 lbs to go)
Gembear- 14.5lb (2 lbs lost ~ 12.5 lbs to go)
Ginlin - 2 lbs (2 lbs lost ~ 0 lbs to go) GINLIN HAS REACHED TARGET
Gonnabesmall - 10 lbs (1.5 lbs lost ~ 8.5 lbs to go)
Jaylou - 8 lbs (-4 lbs lost ~ 12 lbs to go)
Katerpillar - 7 lbs (1 lbs lost ~ 6 lbs to go)
Kerryathome - 7lb (1.5 lbs lost ~ 5.5 lbs to go)
Krupskaya- 5 lbs (5 lbs lost ~ 0 lbs to go) KRUPSKAYA HAS REACHED TARGET
Leapfrog- 10 lbs (4 lbs lost ~ 6 lbs to go)
mummy84 - 14 lbs (2.5 lbs lost ~ 11.5 lbs to go)
Ninnins- 12 lbs (4.5 lbs lost ~ 7.5 lbs to go)
Pesty - 10 lbs (0.5 lbs lost ~ 9.5 lbs to go)
Pommette - 10.5 lbs (3.25 lbs lost ~ 7.25 lbs to go)
Trango - 12.5 lbs (4 lbs lost- 8.5 lbs to go)
Vitology - 12 lbs (6.5 lbs lost ~ 5.5 lbs to go)
Woodland Girl - 8 lbs (0.5 lbs lost ~ 7.5 lbs to go)

Whoop whoop c'mon me n funcurls were in the loss lead!!!! :0)

feel like I'm doing well this week, green day today cos at work all day long, find it easier to stick to plan when I'm at work, does anyone else find that? x

Ooh me and Pesty are joint slowest!! We should get a prize too ;-)
You're joint slowest losers! But . . . sorry to say Jaylou is winning on that front at the moment after her holiday gain!

After my dreadfully off-plan week I think I could be joining the slow losers tomorrow after WI!

Well my scales are showing a gain this morning, i'm hoping fingers crossed to pull it back by weds wi, really want my club 10 award this week, but after saturdays indian and sundays eatathon i'm expecting a gain :0( gutted!

Not sure where I am tbh, due to changing weigh-in times and situations but am counting from today that I have lost another 1lb.
Well done Emm - take the loss and have a round of applause from me.

Well my scales are showing a gain this morning, i'm hoping fingers crossed to pull it back by weds wi, really want my club 10 award this week, but after saturdays indian and sundays eatathon i'm expecting a gain :0( gutted!
Don't be so sure - the extra weight could just be because of all the extra over the weekend and you might pull it back by Wednesday.

I've lost 2 lbs this week. I do not have a clue how!!
I've eaten for England, including a massive chinese buffet last night, I feel fatter and bloated and clothes that fit last week now feel a bit tight. So how does that work? All (clean) suggestions on a postcard please.
My current status - I'm half way there 5¼ lbs lost ~ 5¼ lbs to go.

Good luck everyone else who weights today!
And for the rest of the week too.

Well done Bev - fab loss!

Hello all you skinnies! I've had a ten day break and been off plan. Just had a sneaky peek and the damage is awful - aaaaarrrgggh - six pounds on - but my official weigh in is first thing wednesday morning so we'll see what the damage is then. I'm not too gutted as I needed a break...

Plus I want to reset my target weight to 9st exactly as I still had a bit of a belly at 9st 7...Maybe come wednesday when I know what the damage is and have a clearer pic of how much I now have to lose.

Hope you've all had a fab bank holiday! Smooches x

Last edited:
Hi y'all!! I'm hooome!! Had a lovely few days away and have also been really quite good on the food front!! I think it was a case of damage limitation to a certain extent though! For example the first 2 mornings in the same hotel I had scrambled eggs and smoked salmon (with 1 slice of wholemeal toast as my HEXb) but you just don't know how much butter is being thrown into the cooking of the eggs! I also had fruit and yogurt and it may well have been full fat yogurt!! I may have overdone it on milk quanitites (we had lots of teas and coffees throughout the day) and I had little choclate mints with several coffees! But generally I made really good choices including in the fish n chip shop where I ordered just fish with a double portion of mushy peas and no chips and actually ate the fish but not the batter!

We have literally just got back so I have taken a holiday week from WI this week as I won't have chance to go to another group this week and don't want to trust my own scales as they do read a bit higher than the SW ones!

Well done to Emmeline, Woodland Girl and Mummy84!! And an extra special well done to Bev on the 2lber!! When it's unexpected it's a very lovely feeling!!! Take it and run is my advice lol!!

Zoe I hope you're not disheartened with your gain! You know where it came from and know what you have to do to pull it back!! Would you like to continue with the challenge (even though you've completed it triumphantly!!) I bet you'll have a mega loss next week with a bit of pulling back again!!

Hope you've all had a lovelyl BH weekend!!!XXXXXXXXXX

Hello lovely, sounds like you did really well when you were away - go you! I'm trying not to be too disheartened by my gain - actually I think it did me some good to loosen the reins for a bit...I'd love to restart the challenge! I'll set an interim target of 6lbs as I think we've got six weeks of it left (?). A pound a week *may* be feasible. Have a good evening Hevs! xxx

Hello lovely, sounds like you did really well when you were away - go you! I'm trying not to be too disheartened by my gain - actually I think it did me some good to loosen the reins for a bit...I'd love to restart the challenge! I'll set an interim target of 6lbs as I think we've got six weeks of it left (?). A pound a week *may* be feasible. Have a good evening Hevs! xxx

I'm sure 1lb a week will be more than feesible hunny!! You can get a big loss in one week after a 10 day quick gain!! Defo!! Consider it done!!X

Welcome back Zoe - glad you had a good break. The gain will be gone in no time and good luck on the lowered target. Knowing you, you'll be there in a jiffy! You'll put us all to shame and lose your extra 6 lbs in the blink of an eye!

So for the weekly stats.
49842-albums3274-picture19734.jpg
goes to Ninnins with her 2.5 lb loss.

Totals - our total loss last week wasn't good. Only 4 lbs. BUT I was missing a couple of peeps individual totals, which I've now got, and we've lost a massive 684 lbs between us so far - that's 48 st 12 pounds. PHEW!
Ninnins has the giant sharewith over 100 lbs but Ellebear on 75 lbs and Fincurls on 66 lbs aren't doing too shoddily either.

So my lovely ladies keep it up and see you all during the week.

Ok ladies, i've no idea how to start a thread lol, but if i did it would be......HELP I FEEL SO BLOATED ANY REMEDIES PLEASE????

Pommette said:
Well done Emm - take the loss and have a round of applause from me.

Don't be so sure - the extra weight could just be because of all the extra over the weekend and you might pull it back by Wednesday.

I've lost 2 lbs this week. I do not have a clue how!!
I've eaten for England, including a massive chinese buffet last night, I feel fatter and bloated and clothes that fit last week now feel a bit tight. So how does that work? All (clean) suggestions on a postcard please.
My current status - I'm half way there 5¼ lbs lost ~ 5¼ lbs to go.

Good luck everyone else who weights today!
And for the rest of the week too.

Thx Pomette, will think positive and try 110% tomorrow and weds!!! Though i will be happy with even half a pound loss!!!! X

Back