Hev & Bev's 12 week countdown to target- Everyone welcome!!!

ah the demon cider, I can't believe how many syns it is for a bottle of magners, put me right off it!

at leat you know where its come from and you've got your plan to rectify it, bring on next week lol x

Your comments on vodka bring to mind a top tip from a friend of mine. It's more appropriate for gin, really as gin has a stronger smell/flavour. My friend used to make gin & tonics by filling a glass with tonic and then just spraying a squirt of gin on top from a little plastic atomiser bottle. That way you get all the perfume of a real g&t without all the alcohol/calories/syns.

Otherwise, if I drink spirits, usually vodka, I tend to alternate between one drink with and one without the alcohol. Top up before you get to the very bottom of the one with alcohol and you don't even notice. Especially after the umpteenth :D

Your comments on vodka bring to mind a top tip from a friend of mine. It's more appropriate for gin, really as gin has a stronger smell/flavour. My friend used to make gin & tonics by filling a glass with tonic and then just spraying a squirt of gin on top from a little plastic atomiser bottle. That way you get all the perfume of a real g&t without all the alcohol/calories/syns.

Otherwise, if I drink spirits, usually vodka, I tend to alternate between one drink with and one without the alcohol. Top up before you get to the very bottom of the one with alcohol and you don't even notice. Especially after the umpteenth :D

I bought my friend a "vodka and" diet coke recently trying to fool them as they had more than enough already-one sip and he said they forgot to put the vodka in! No fooling him!

I bought my friend a "vodka and" diet coke recently trying to fool them as they had more than enough already-one sip and he said they forgot to put the vodka in! No fooling him!

haha brilliant!!

On my friends bday they put a shot of vodka in his beer - he didnt notice!!! xx

He was struggling to stand at this stage! I knew if i handed him a pint of water he would throw it over me so thought i would opt for the devious strategy. Apparently he is too much of an alco though! I then just sent him home in a taxi-i left an hour later and he arrived at his house half an hour after me!

Well done Trango, commiserations Pesty but has already been said - cider is evil!

Does anyone remember Diamond White? The first time I had this I drank 3 or 4 bottles whilst happily sitting on a bar stool and chatting away. Felt fine. No feeling of being drunk at all. Then I stood up and my legs just gave way.

Had to be helped back to the boat - but then I had to navigate my way across the Solent into Cowes!!! Very dodgy.

Cider - evil - i remember getting drunk when i was a youngster on White Lightning or K - i think K was 8% and i was SOOO drunk.

Not pretty.

x

Well done Trango!! Thanks for the commiserations Pom!!

When we were younger me and my friends use to drink at mine a lot. My friend isnt a heavy drink anyway, she had one glass, did a forward roll out of my front door and threw up all over the green outside - haha good memories!! lol xx

i think since losing weight i have become a super lightweight - i used to be able to drink anyone under the table, and now i am usually asleep under the table. Game over.

Ooof.

i think since losing weight i have become a super lightweight - i used to be able to drink anyone under the table, and now i am usually asleep under the table. Game over.

Ooof.
Snap with wine - by the 3rd small glass of wine I'm gone!
But I can still drink Rum & coke for England for some reason. Weird

Pesty that reminded me of my friend at uni-she came home plastered one night, had bought a pizza, dropped it, walked through it (nice!) and had tomato sauce all over her foot, when she saw it she started shouting about the blood on her foot, wiped it off, no cut funnily enough so decided she had super amazing healing skin lol. We were all in stitches at her, no matter what we said it wasnt tomato sauce she had a killer cut and had escaped a near death experience (she had a lot of these!). Worringly she is now a doctor!

Ive also become a lightweight, makes for a cheaper night out though

well girlies a pound off for me tonight, making me the lightest I've been since starting SW in jan, happy with that :) the only way is down now lol x

Back