Hev & Bev's 12 week countdown to target- Everyone welcome!!!

Good results this week already all round - best get that in before funcurls proves just how much of a good weekend she had!

My plan on Sat night was to
a) eat syn free curry before going and skip the meal - easy!
b) have a small piece of cake - had that plus a piece of raspberry and white choc cheesecake, well it had superfree in it after all, it wouldve been rude not to!
c) stick to 2 glasses of wine - massive failure! my glass was continuously getting topped up so ive no idea how much i drank in the end, guessing at least a bottle

Must get my light dress out for WI tomorrow!

Aww it's hard sometimes isn't it!! Why can't intentions magically be set in stone and unbudgable!?!X

Am delighted to report a big 6lb loss for me this week! Really can't believe it and got on and off the scales more than once to make sure... Hooray!!

Omigod omigod omigod!!! That's a whopper of a loss!! Food diary please?!! I wan't to see what you've eaten/how you've exercised so I can copy you this week lol!!! Congrats!!X

Having a good day everyone?

Hi WG!! Having a lazy day after my night shift and WHY oh WHY is it so cloudy here?! Clouds and drizzle make me confused and negative, especially at the beginning of August- it just doesn't make sense:cry:!!! Off tonight for SW! Then back in tomorrow and Wed night! Foodwise being on plan- always a light eater before WI (funny that lol!) How's your day?XX

I am stressing already about Thursday - and i am on day 4 of being 100% today - gym tonight (been too long!) and i may manage to get the Jillian DVD tomorrow morning (was too wiped out this morning due to the Car boot 5am start on Sunday)

Well done everyone on the losses so far - and good luck everyone else, I need to get my numbers moving in the RIGHT direction again! none of this 2lb gain again - GRRRRRRRRRRRR!

x

4 100% days and that INCLUDES the weekend! Lots of exercise...you WILL be going in the right direction Thursday hunny!!!X

Decided that i will weigh weds morning instead of evening due to birthdayness!!

Challenge tonight as i have to make brownies and cupcakes without eating them!!

Sneaky peak is showing a gain on the scales - i really hope that changes and is just food weight, I will not be happy with the gain train coming to pick me up on my bday!! Unless it is heading for syn free birthday cake town of course lol xx

OMG ..........i lost 4.5 pound this week and its totm,didnt expect a loss like that.im now at my lowest weight EVER ...im on cloud 9.x
And you deserve to be!

Good going everyone, nice positive vibes today. All good here thanks funcurls. Very hot and sunny. Ran a mile, did pilates and gardening and have spin class later!! Making sure I eat lots of the right things, and oh dear! I now have 3 meals out thus week!!! - ahhhh!

Good going everyone, nice positive vibes today. All good here thanks funcurls. Very hot and sunny. Ran a mile, did pilates and gardening and have spin class later!! Making sure I eat lots of the right things, and oh dear! I now have 3 meals out thus week!!! - ahhhh!

I think I'll move to Sussex where the sun shines!X

I keep telling you all - move to Spain. If I could share the sunshine with you I really would. It's been very humid though for the last few days so you just drip all the time and I've got more ironing to do for the apartment (12 sets of sheets and duvet covers!).

funcurls said:
I think I'll move to Sussex where the sun shines!X

Same! A thunderstorm is brewing here!! Lovely North East weather......not!! Would love some sun :-(

Pommette said:
I keep telling you all - move to Spain. If I could share the sunshine with you I really would. It's been very humid though for the last few days so you just drip all the time and I've got more ironing to do for the apartment (12 sets of sheets and duvet covers!).

Oh yeah go on then! You've twisted my arm! *runs off to pack!!* :)

Aww it's hard sometimes isn't it!! Why can't intentions magically be set in stone and unbudgable!?!X

Because we need to have a good time once in a while! :D

Ive had a good week apart from that, will be happy with a sts tomorrow night, lets face it i couldve been even worse than i was lol

Yeah, always sunny in Sussex, Spain is too hot! Lol

Today I ran a mile, did pilates and spin! A bit tired now but it feels good !! I might not lose weight for now doing all this but I am getting more muscle and smaller :)

Yeah, always sunny in Sussex, Spain is too hot! Lol

Today I ran a mile, did pilates and spin! A bit tired now but it feels good !! I might not lose weight for now doing all this but I am getting more muscle and smaller :)

Wowzers WG! You are certainly getting in your cardiovascular body magic! I'm sure you'll be justly rewarded!!!X

OK girls, 2.5lb ON this week!! As I have previously said, this is expected (although secretly I was hoping it was only going to be 1lb!!!) I'm not going down the road of beating myself up about it, what's done is done and it's nothing that can't be sorted out! In the old days when I was new to this I would have been devastated- tears would have been shed and tantrums would have been had!! But I'm so much more able to look at the bigger picture these days and realise that I can get it off quickly enough!! It's not about the slip-ups we have, it's about what we do about them afterwards! So I have London Friday to Sunday so for me this week it's about making the right choices for those 3 days! My plan is to have 3 meals a day, no snacking inbetween and no puddings with my meals, just coffees! I would absolutely love to pull a loss out of the bag next week- that would be a real acheivement for me!X

Great attitude Hevs. There's absolutely no point beating yourself up about a gain is there - what's done is done. Have a great time away hun, and here's to a great loss next week!

Heather - sorry the gain was bigger than you would have liked but you definitely have the right attitude. You proved last week that you can get rid of a holiday gain very quickly so you'll just need to do it again next week.

Just watch out for those puds - they are lots of people's downfalls! Fortunately not mine but crisps and peanuts - move out of the way or else you might get killed in the rush ! :D

Hevs, you are such a great encourager and threatener on this thread, it's your turn!! You can do it and when you get back, confess your puds and we want 2 push ups for every pudding!! If you are anything like me?? I can't do one ! Lol

I think for each pudding I would expect 10 seconds of plank. Then walking push ups for 5 mins.

Think about that missy before u have a pud!!!

Hi all

Thanks Pesty for that! I am ready to really crunch this bod! Gonna give it all I've got for the rest of the week....put on sz 18 cami and it was too big and it's new. :cry: have already pulled the tags off. Grrr

Know I have lost 2 " off boobs and 3" off waist despite being a piglet some days. Just think what I could achieve in a few weeks of restraint!!!!:)

Hurrah. Yessssss. I smell success! (positive thinking :cool:)

Back