Hev & Bev's 12 week countdown to target- Everyone welcome!!!

Woodland girl said:
Hevs, you are such a great encourager and threatener on this thread, it's your turn!! You can do it and when you get back, confess your puds and we want 2 push ups for every pudding!! If you are anything like me?? I can't do one ! Lol

Puds? Who mentioned puds?! Haha! I've been meditating to try and banish puds from my vocabulary and my life!! Thanks hun! And no, to me push-ups are something people wear on their boobies lolX

Sorry, I am posting this in all my threads! Just to encourage and remind everyone, that it is not only about the weight, shape comes into it too! I haven't lost pounds in ages, but my shorts fell off me today and I just bought some size 12 jeans! So delighted I am !!

i wish my shorts would fall off me!!! :) hehe!

Lets do it gang!!! :) wooooo! I cant believe this challenge counts me down to my wedding.

x

It's 3lbs off for me this week, which meant I reached my club 10 and 1 below the interim target that was set when I joined SW at the end of January.
After discussing it with my C, I decided to set my final target at the same weight, which is 11st 6.5lbs, because I am really happy about where I am now, and didn't want to lose anymore.
That's me done then!
Just need to stay there now!:eek:

Blimey, wasnt expecting someone in this group to be reaching target just so quickly! Massive congrats and good luck with the maintaining!

It's 3lbs off for me this week, which meant I reached my club 10 and 1 below the interim target that was set when I joined SW at the end of January.
After discussing it with my C, I decided to set my final target at the same weight, which is 11st 6.5lbs, because I am really happy about where I am now, and didn't want to lose anymore.
That's me done then!
Just need to stay there now!:eek:

:553:Well this calls for celebration!!! CONGRATULATIONS on reaching target AND therefore being the first to complete the challenge!!!! I will amend the data appropriately!!:talk017:

Well done GinLin - on getting to target!
Just a few more of us need to head in your direction now!

Well done Ginlin that's fab news! You're the very first of our merry little band to hit target and as such you deserve a special award lol! Way to go!

Oh team mates I'm so thrilled. I'm sitting here in a size 10 skinny jeans! Woohooooo! They fit! They fit! And I love them so....:D:D:D!

I lost a pound at wi. Really pleased with that considering I had a less than perfect week! Only 3.5lbs to go. I'm going to buckle down to it this week and see what I can do when I'm 100%...Bring it on!

BTW I'm loving being a part of this team. I find it really motivating. So thankyou skinny ladies!

Last edited:
krupskaya said:
I lost a pound at wi. Really pleased with that considering I had a less than perfect week! Only 3.5lbs to go. I'm going to buckle down to it this week and see what I can do when I'm 100%...Bring it on!

BTW I'm loving being a part of this team. I find it really motivating. So thankyou skinny ladies!

Well done on the skinny jeans Zoe! Wow what a lovely feeling that must be! You have really inspired me to be a good girl in London this weekend and get a loss Monday! I told Alicia I aimed to STS so her reaction (ie jumpin up and down like she's having an orgasm-you know how excitable she gets!) will be well worth it! Well done on your loss too and being soooo close to T! Will 'purpleise' when at home on PC XxX

Back