Hev & Bev's 12 week countdown to target- Everyone welcome!!!

Beverley8603 said:
Am a bit wary of diet clubs now and I'll tell why.
I joined an RC club, got weighed in and said 'I have never been this fat before'. The weigh in person said to me 'Don't worry you may be fat now but you'll soon be slim'!! err!!!
Then I said, 'I have a problem, my husband is underweight so I need to cater for him too'. She said 'Oh, he's a scrawny little bloke then, is he?'. I was astounded!

May try SW class nearby now car is fixed and hope it's a little bit more user friendly.....:cry:

We're not all like that I promise!! I'd never ever call someone else fat!! And insulting your hubby too! Where did they get that woman?!! I think I'm really lucky with my group! I've met some fab, like-minded people there and look forward to my Monday evenings! I hope you find a group that's equally warm! ,

Just to let you know ladies that I'm doing another disappearing act this weekend! Leaving Friday morning and back Sunday night so will complete 'purpleisation' of data on my return! Meanwhile Bev will update on the last page on Sunday so everyone can see exactly where we are!! I'll pop back on tonight/early tomorrow morning for any last chance 'purpleising' ( I like that word even though I don't think it actually exists!!) I'm very excited! Off to London to visit a friend and we've got tickets to see 'Priscilla Queen of the Desert' at the Palace Theatre!XXX

What on earth are you two doing awake at this ungodly hour? I thought there was only me around at this time of night!

I suffer with chronic insomnia so I'm always up in the wee small hours worse luck.

I joined an RC club, got weighed in and said 'I have never been this fat before'. The weigh in person said to me 'Don't worry you may be fat now but you'll soon be slim'!! err!!!
Then I said, 'I have a problem, my husband is underweight so I need to cater for him too'. She said 'Oh, he's a scrawny little bloke then, is he?'. I was astounded!

May try SW class nearby now car is fixed and hope it's a little bit more user friendly.....:cry:

How rude - I'm not surprised it put you off! Hope you find a friendlier group.

Just to let you know ladies that I'm doing another disappearing act this weekend! Leaving Friday morning and back Sunday night so will complete 'purpleisation' of data on my return! Meanwhile Bev will update on the last page on Sunday so everyone can see exactly where we are!! I'll pop back on tonight/early tomorrow morning for any last chance 'purpleising' ( I like that word even though I don't think it actually exists!!) I'm very excited! Off to London to visit a friend and we've got tickets to see 'Priscilla Queen of the Desert' at the Palace Theatre!XXX

Have a lovely time Hevs!

Thanks guys. I thought I may have been a bit sensitive! :cry:
Have a great time Hevs. Sounds really good.
Hoping to go to an SW group next week. May be just what I need. :)

Defo find a SW group! It really is the best way of losing weight and sustainable for life. You can do it on your own if you can't find a club near enough. I'm living proof that someone who has dodged diets for years can do it alone AND keep the weight off.

Bev - join the club (forgive the pun).
Hubby and I have been doing the "Little and Large" act for a good few years. Bless his cotton socks he's lost 6kg too that he barely needed to lose (although it has got rid of his slight beer belly) whilst I've been doing SW. Now even tinier.

Just a quick one girls, sorry I've been a bit awol, very busy!
I lost a cheeky little pound this week. Off on hols for a fortnight now so probably won't be able to pop in much, although I will have interweb access.
Will try to be good and will also try to pop in to say Hi!!

Yah - well done jaylou, another loser!!!
Have a great hols and see you properly again in 3 weeks.

Where are you off to? Somewhere relaxing I hope.

Well done to us all, i gained last week but lost this so theres always next week to any gainers onboard!! I'm lovin our lil group here, its good to know ive got support literally 24/7 thank u all :0) i'm doin a sw challenge this week, gotta eat 10 superfree foods a day in an attempt to lose 3lb! So fingers n toes crossed xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Congrats on the loss Jaylou and have a fab holiday!
Good luck with the challenge Vitology!

Ninnins - it was noticing your total loss that inspired me to add it all up. Definitely go you. Just 1.5 lbs to go to a massive achievement - not that what you've already lost isn't one already.

Wee celebration methinks - hopefully next week.

go me lol

i know the century club is at my finger tips!

plus i get my club 10 in class then too as i only joined in June

my head gets bigger by the day ;)

my good old daddy has booked me a cruise as a reward :D
You lucky lady! Do you need a chaperone?

may need to put off the upcoming celebrations...

have just agreed to go to this on sat Home | Belfast Taste and Music Fest | Botanic Gardens | 4-7th August 2011

plus im going out on sat night too, can get some body magic in on the dance floor though :)
Tut tut - one extra week won't matter though, we'll still be here!
Take it you are in Ireland then?

Back