Hev & Bev's 12 week countdown to target- Everyone welcome!!!

So for the weekly stats.
49842-albums3274-picture19734.jpg
goes to Ninnins with her 2.5 lb loss.

:woohoo:

Vitology said:
Ok ladies, i've no idea how to start a thread lol, but if i did it would be......HELP I FEEL SO BLOATED ANY REMEDIES PLEASE????

Ditto re. the drinking of water! Glug, glug and glug again! Is it *week related? Have you been eating large amounts of carby stuff like pasta? Sometimes one or the other do it to me! But water should defo help! And try and do exercise of some kind! That also helps to shift excess fluid! X

Yes that was a goodun Ninnins! Hev n Bevs pet!!

Ooh by the way I had a sneaky look at my own scales seeing as I took a hol week from class and they're reading the same as before I went away! So looks like a STS as a rough guide which I'd be happy with after a 3-nighter away! I'm glad I've weighed myself, something I never used to do at home, because I feel it'll keep me focused! I can't go into some kind of denial and start going off plan like I've done before after a hol week! And I also know now that I've got to be 100% perfect this week if I want to see a loss next week! Blimey it can be head-work sometimes!! X

Hi all of you, Please may I join this little scenario?
I think I have lost a little since quitting the wine( when on days at work... I only work one day a week..lol- ) and I have starting power walking. But I daren't get weighed just yet. If I haven't lost any, (bearing in mind, muscle weighs more than fat, I shall be so peeved and probably promptly give up)
However, if I do get weighed on Thursday, please may I join in? I only want to lose the stone, or half of it, that I put on when I quit smoking and make my clothes fit again.. Cheers all. And Suerte (Good Luck)

funcurls said:
Ditto re. the drinking of water! Glug, glug and glug again! Is it *week related? Have you been eating large amounts of carby stuff like pasta? Sometimes one or the other do it to me! But water should defo help! And try and do exercise of some kind! That also helps to shift excess fluid! X

Thank u funcurls, will be drinking water like it's goin out of style tomorrow and weds, thought i hadn't had pasta, but ive had two mugshots this week, spag bol, plus a biryani and i think its just taking its time to digest and thus absorbing lots of fluid ( have you seen what happens to rice n pasta if left in liquid!!!) so i'm hoping all the water and herbal tea will help! X :0)

Hi all of you, Please may I join this little scenario?
I think I have lost a little since quitting the wine( when on days at work... I only work one day a week..lol- ) and I have starting power walking. But I daren't get weighed just yet. If I haven't lost any, (bearing in mind, muscle weighs more than fat, I shall be so peeved and probably promptly give up)
However, if I do get weighed on Thursday, please may I join in? I only want to lose the stone, or half of it, that I put on when I quit smoking and make my clothes fit again.. Cheers all. And Suerte (Good Luck)
Hi Powla - you are most welcome to join us.

Our little challenge is set to run to all weigh-ins in the week commencing 10th October. So including a weigh-in this Thursday you have 7 WIs left. How much would you like to go for?

How's Teneriffe today? Marginally cooler here today as we had a massive storm last night. Thunder, lightning and mega rain!

Ok ladies, i've no idea how to start a thread lol, but if i did it would be......HELP I FEEL SO BLOATED ANY REMEDIES PLEASE????

magic soup - cabbage, green beans and celery - add any herbs you like a stock cube and water, does it for me.

will be making a pan of it now its coming up to star week x

Hi Powla, and welcome to 'our scenario'! (I like that!!) Yes of course you can join in! I'll put you down for 7lb then!! Consider it done!! Wow, a guest from Tenerife!! It must be lovely there! I've been to Los Gigantes about 11 years ago and really enjoyed it!!X

kerryathome said:
magic soup - cabbage, green beans and celery - add any herbs you like a stock cube and water, does it for me.

will be making a pan of it now its coming up to star week x

Done my shopping before i read your post!! D'oh!!! Got celery but thats it!!! Lol!!! Will make some tomorrow now!! Thx kerry :0) x

1/2lb off for me this week :sigh: wouldve liked more but hey its in the right direction.

Gonna do a red week and see if can get more results. Came straight home from class and planned my week out and have my shopping list written. All systems full steam ahead!

1/2lb off for me this week :sigh: wouldve liked more but hey its in the right direction.

Gonna do a red week and see if can get more results. Came straight home from class and planned my week out and have my shopping list written. All systems full steam ahead!

Well done hunny!! 1/2lb off is a loss and all in the right direction!! A cliche I know, but it's true!!X

dripping tap fills the bucket and all that malarky

excuse me while i just go look at the label on my size 10 top...:D

should i get it framed?

dripping tap fills the bucket and all that malarky

excuse me while i just go look at the label on my size 10 top...:D

should i get it framed?

Size 10....Mmmmm...what dreams are made of!!! I'm now a comfortable 12, which has always been my dream, but still being some way from target, I'm starting to wonder whether I could stretch to a size 10!!! Maybe one day..... Must be a great feelin'!!X

Course you could, 12 was always my target on the top. Every single 12 i tried on at the weekend fit and then this top was just too big-it is a loose top which of course helps! A 12 is the lowest I ever got down to before so was all i could imagine myself to be. We WILL get into those 10s comfortably!

Back