Hev & Bev's 12 week countdown to target- Everyone welcome!!!

I also hate the "Oooh, you look so well!!!" comments. "You look fine just as you are". Hmph!, Grrr!, Well!, YOU put yourself in MY shoes,(which, miraclulosly seem to shrink too?!), where your clothes feel tight, you feel bloated and generally yuk, and you see HOW MANY chins?? when you actually dare to look in the mirror!:yuk:

Hi all you skinnymalinkies, 4lbs off for me today - I'm in shock! Only 4.5lbs to go for new target - bring it on!

To our 2 ladies now in the 10s :happy096: :happy036:
drum roll please.....

-1lb = in the 10's :D

i celebrated with zumba and body combat class :angel09:
WHOOP WHOOP WHOOPEE
Your weight loss still amazes me!

Ladies ladies ladies!! I am proud to tell you that I lost 1lb tonight which means that I am now....drumroll........in the 10s!!!! 10st 13lb to be precise!! I'm very pleased with myself it has to be said!!X
ABSOLUTELY BLUMIN' FANTASTIC.

Sorry this is late on here Hevs - I posted on your diary but I forgot to do it here!!! :eek:

Maybe I'll catch you up! Not that I'm one to profit from other people's misfortunes :D
I think that is probably a certainty !!!! :sigh:

Hi all you skinnymalinkies, 4lbs off for me today - I'm in shock! Only 4.5lbs to go for new target - bring it on!
Zoe - go to the top of the class! That is fantastic - especially considering that you've lowered target and got the holiday gain AND MORE off now!
Well done chica

Zoe - go to the top of the class! That is fantastic - especially considering that you've lowered target and got the holiday gain AND MORE off now!
Well done chica

Thankyou lovely!

Well done ladies and welcome to those in the 10 club! What a fantastic feeling!

Well, after a tough old week, including a weekend away, I am proud and somewhat thrilled to report a 3lb weight loss :)

I also have a rather upset stomach today resulting in frequent visits to the loo (sorry if TMI) and it's a struggle to eat so I do hope this doesn't scupper things!

Gain train for me this week - 1lb on!

Still in the scheme of things, its * week and i had a bad weekend, its not too terrible.

Hopefully i can get a good loss this week with another 100% one! xx

Ok well, the pressure proved to much, after my little crisis this time last week I gained a 1lb.

However, if I hadn't owned up and asked you guys for support, it would have been much more had I not drawn a line under it on Friday.

So thanks for your support guys, it's a kick ass week for me this week. I will get a good loss next week :D

Still in the scheme of things, its * week and i had a bad weekend, its not too terrible.

You know why you gained and you know how to get back on the loser cruiser! You will do it

anyone wishing to join me on the 100% is welcome, im on it until Sunday! (and have been since 5 Sept).

Focus and Willpower here for the taking.

x

not too terrible at all pesty.

well done you lot who are now in the 10's, I'm hoping to get into the 11's tomorrow, my 40th birthday........

Yo ladies!!

NINNINS- Oooh all the culinary options sound delish!! Couldn't you do seabass fillets on a bed of thai noodles?!?!

ZOE (KRUPSKAYA)- OMG 4lb off!! That is superdooper good going!!! no wonder you're on top of the world with that result!! You're very very close now!

JAY- 3lb off!!! Wowzers!! You are AMAZING!! You know you've always been an inspiration to me from the very beginning when I first started here!! And you still are!

PESTY- Oh well!! You know what you'd say to me (infact HAVE said to me before now!!) It's probably a combo of muscle from exercise and *week, and maybe a little of the bad weekend! But all those things considered, once * week has passed and the exercise has paid off, I'm sure you'll be in for a great loss next week!!! Big smiles:bighug:

TRANGO- Oops, well these things can creep up on us and bite us on the bum (I KNOW my chocolate cake-gate episode over the past couple of days will get me next Monday however good I am the rest of the week!!!!) But see the bigger picture and with continued focus you can SO pull it back and lose that plus more next week!!!:p

ELLE 'BAD COP' BEAR- I am so in your 100%ness club this week!!! I need all the help and focus I can get after choc-cake-gate!!! I'm sure you'll be mega mega rewarded tomorrow night at WI and will feel like a pwincess at WOTY awards!!!!!XXX

KEZZA- Well Happy Birthday to you!!! And good luck for getting into the 11s!! It's a great feeling dropping down into the next range!! This is the 5th range I've dropped into since I started and will probably be the last so enjoy the feelings of acheivement it brings!!!XXXX

not too terrible at all pesty.

well done you lot who are now in the 10's, I'm hoping to get into the 11's tomorrow, my 40th birthday........
The very, best of luck and a very happy birthday for tomorrow... Life begins at 40-so they say!Life's what you make it, so go for it girl!!

Yo ladies!!

NINNINS- Oooh all the culinary options sound delish!! Couldn't you do seabass fillets on a bed of thai noodles?!?!

I like your style! The seabass came with veg and spicy rice, so i think even in my eyes that wouldve been a bit greedy! It was soooo good. And so was the brownie and ice cream and the wine :p

I like your style! The seabass came with veg and spicy rice, so i think even in my eyes that wouldve been a bit greedy! It was soooo good. And so was the brownie and ice cream and the wine :p

Aha, well just an idea lol!! Ooh sounds very good with veg and spicy rice though!! Nom nom!!X:D

Well done 'losers'!!!!! I'd like to report another loss! -2 1/2 lb for me please! Thats a total of 16lb less of me than when i started sw! :0)

Back